We've Lost a Friend In Kyle Clements!

tunaman

Re: Stockton Boat Accident

Post by tunaman »

Very sorry to hear about this... didn't know him, but feel very badly for the young man and his family. My condolences go out to all the family!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
Skunkedagain

Post by Skunkedagain »

I'm fairly new to the forums, never had the privilage of meeting the family, but my deepest sympathies go out to them for sure. It will surely make me wear my PFD.
-Adam Paseman
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

The utmost prayers and thoughts for supplication and restoration to the Clements Family.

Dan
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
TTCal

Post by TTCal »

my deepest condolences to the Clements family.. i am so sorry for this tragic news.
Dennis "Cal" Shew
Enthusiast Tackle Editor
Tackle Tour : The Angler's source for tackle news and reviews
www.tackletour.com

[i]fish with mindfulness : beware the darkside[/i]
Jeff Huth

Post by Jeff Huth »

Pat ole' friend, my prayers are with you and your family, and trust me, Kyle will be in the passenger seat of alot of our boats, this week, and for alot of weeks, and alot of tournaments to come. He won't be forgotten.

Jeff Huth
MIKE VAN WAGNER

Post by MIKE VAN WAGNER »

Our thoughts and Prayers to the Clement Family from everyone at Capitol City Marine.

Mike Van Wagner and Staff !
NelsonG

Post by NelsonG »

I'm very sorry to hear of the accident, my condolences.
Thoughts and prayers for the family.
Let's try to be careful,
Nelson Gong
Make every day a good day!
Bob Myskey

Post by Bob Myskey »

To Pat & Family, Pat I just heard the new's, I am shocked and my heart hurts for your and your family. I know how much you loved Kyle and I have known you a long time, I can only imagine how much you are hurting right now. Kyle was a good son and I know God has him now. You are a good man Pat, I have fond memories of our travelsl together , Tary and I are sending our prayers to comfort you and your family. We are here for you and will be in touch, """God Will Bless Kyle"" and God Bless You and your family. Bob & Tary
YZKEN250

Post by YZKEN250 »

Skunkedagain wrote:I'm fairly new to the forums, never had the privilage of meeting the family, but my deepest sympathies go out to them for sure. It will surely make me wear my PFD.

+2
CV

Post by CV »

I am in utter and total shock... I've known Pat for a few years now. I got to hangout with he and Bill Swearingen this last year at the Tri States at Clear Lake in the fall. Talk about a super friendly, laid back guy, I always love hanging out with these guys when I can.

This horrible news really hits home and tears me apart, the loss of a child, a son, a friend.
I am so sorry for the loss..

I Hope for the Clements that there will be peace someday in their hearts.
God Bless,
Cris Vanclef
GET THE NET!!!
Gene Buchholz

Re: Anybody have any news on the Delta bass boat accident to

Post by Gene Buchholz »

We would like to send our deepest sympathy and heartfelt prayers to Pat and Trina. We are all just devasted by this news. Everyone we know respected Kyle as an outstanding angler and a great person. We know he will be truly missed on the circuit and our thoughts are with you and your family.

Gene and Michelle Buchholz
and all of us at the Hook, Line & Sinker
[img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/468x60/hookadban.gif[/img]
hunterdave

Re: Anybody have any news on the Delta bass boat accident to

Post by hunterdave »

The Gorden family wishes to send you our deepest condolinces. We are very sorry. If there's anything we can do please, please ask. Again, we are very sorry.

Dave, Autumn, Hanna, and Dave Jr.
Dave Gorden
Pro-Staff Bass Angler's Guide the Magazine
Pro-Staff Reaction Strike
Pro-Staff Radical Glow
dave@bassanglersguide.com
www.bassanglersguide.com
www.reactionstrike.com
www.radicalglow.com
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

My deepest sympathy to the Clement family, you are in my families thoughts and prayers.
I did not know Pat but I finished in the money against Kyle several times and always had respect for his great attitude and pure love of this sport. He was a great competitor that made us Ams step our game up whenever we were competing agaist him, you will be missed, Rest In Peace.....
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
GETTIN BIT

Post by GETTIN BIT »

Such a tragic accident.

My deepest condolences and prayers go out to Pat and his family for their loss.

My sincerest regrets,

Chris Aiello
Kentuck

Re: We've Lost a Friend In Kyle Clements!

Post by Kentuck »

I know words certainly could not touch what is being experienced by the Clements family right now, but I do know prayers are heard and am praying for them.
need_a_kicker

Post by need_a_kicker »

Pat and Trina,

I did not know Kyle, however it sounds like he was a very good man. I was driving to Sacramento today and passed the Delta and all I could think of was this terrible tragedy. Rest assured that there is a great party going on in Heaven to "Welcome Kyle Home".

Lord please place your hands on this family and give Kyle and his family all of the love and blessings that they need right now.

In Jesus's Name.

Amen

The Morris Family
benwilliams

Post by benwilliams »

I just left Pat"s house. Bill Swearengin and I are old friends of his and we went to offer support. Pat, Trina, Cliff, and Jamie are all doing extremly well considering the circumstances. As promised Bill brought them a print out of all of the well wishers here on the forum. It is far to painful for them to read right now but in time I'm sure it will give them comfort. It's going to be a rough road ahead but this is a VERY strong family.

Kyle's body has not yet been recovered. Please keep your eyes open. If he is not found by Sunday I would like to organize a search. Maybe Cooch could help with this.
Thank you all,
Ben Williams
scott h

Post by scott h »

Very sad news, our condolances and prayers from the Head family. Scott head.
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
Brian

Post by Brian »

My condolences go out to all the family in your time of sorrow.
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Gary Dobyns

Post by Gary Dobyns »

As a father of a fishing son also, my heart pours out to the Clement family. I know how tight Pat and Klye have always been. I just don't know what to say. I'm deeply sorry for the Clement family loss.
Zbass1290

Post by Zbass1290 »

To the Clement family, I am deeply sorry for your loss. There are no words that can describe the pain you are feeling. I just pray that our God will give the Clement family the strenght, understanding, and faith to push forward.
danrow

Post by danrow »

I have known the Clement family since the 1980's when I drew Pat in a West Coast Bass Tournament. After day one in Pat's boat we became great friends. The first day that I went to his house 2 little boys came running out of the house and immediatley started showing me how to catch bass out of their pond. It was Cliff and Kyle. Trina came out of the house with their baby daughter Jamie and I was treated like family from day one. That's the way the Clements are. I had the pleasure of seeing those kids grow into 3 of the finest young adults you will ever meet. Every time the kids leave the house there are hugs for Mom and Dad. Every family should be that lucky. Our hearts go out to the Clement family...Kyle was a great young man!! I believe there is a memorial fund being set up for the family and I will get back with more info shortly.

danny row
912nitro

Post by 912nitro »

Wise men STILL seek Him....
basshunter4u

Post by basshunter4u »

I have never met the Clements but from what I have heard over the years the whole family was a top notch group. Your family is in my prayers.

Don O
never give up, be possitive and patient, and you will be rewarded
STONEFREE

Post by STONEFREE »

To KYLE CLEMENTS family, you are in our thoughts, May GOD BLESS & ease your pain. john lowe family
J0Sc

Post by J0Sc »

I had the privilege of sharing the boat with Kyle on day 4 of the 2007 Clearlake Stren event .You could not have asked for a nicer guy to fish with on your last day of a event of that size.My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyles family.

Jared Stone
Ridge_Runner20

Post by Ridge_Runner20 »

My deepest condolences to the Clement family. May Kyle rest in peace.

Mike Lucchesi
Scott Shambre

Post by Scott Shambre »

Our deepest condolences go out to the Clements family. May god be with you all in this time of sorrow.

The Shambre Family
Is there a Lost Land of retards????
Garrett Charter

Post by Garrett Charter »

Our condolences from the Charter family. I was privledged to have Kyle in my boat at Shasta a couple of years ago and can honestly say he was one best fishermen and person I have ever met. He always had a smile on his face no matter how his day went. He will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the Clement family.
Garrett Charter
hrvestuff

Post by hrvestuff »

My deepest sympathies to Pat and Trina for this tragic and devastating loss. It doesn't get any tougher than this. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Harvey Naslund
rdesmangles

Post by rdesmangles »

If you ever came into contact with Pat or Kyle you knew you were around a special relationship between father and son and you knew you were around special people and true sportsmen. I have fished with Pat an astonishing 4-5 times over the years in events and did well everytime and appreciate his friendship and grace and knowledge. I watched Kyle grow up and was impressed by his moral standards. I always would give Kyle a big hug and can truely say that I have been blessed to know you my young friend. We should re-name Clear Lake "Kyle Lake." You were the KING! Pat, we all stood as witness to your demonstration of Fatherhood. Your relationship with Kyle is etched in the minds of us who are raising a son and I only hope that I honor my son as you did Kyle. May God bless your family - With love Roy.
http://www.legalshield.com/hub/rdesmangles
PF3352

Post by PF3352 »

I guess Roy summed it up for alot of us. It's funny, Monday prior to the tournament I had not heard a thing about the accident and was out pre-fishing down near disappointment and had a thought. Why not rig up a swimbait the way you learned it from Pat. I had fished with Pat durring an FLW tournament and learned a new way for me to fish a swimbait. I must have caught 7-8 solid fish in the wind that day using something the man taught me. I would have never tried it if for Pat not taking the time to hand it to me so that I could investigate it. I have had the privlege of getting my butt handed to me on several occasions by fishing against Kyle. I guess he had the tournament won prior to most guys even showing up because we knew we were fishing for 2nd place. I had a blast talking with Kyle last year when we both hit a TOP TEN at the Delta. He was as cool as they come. I remember how when I asked him if he sacked them that day and he just made that BIG grin. I knew I was toast.

Paul Fontaine
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

As the first year anniversary passes I'd like to say, due to reading of these tragic events that should NOT HAVE BEEN, and close calls like Dobyn's had that could have had his name on this list, I've purchased a 5 year, no need to re-arm, auto-inflating Mustang and wear it at all times now when in my boat; this wakes folks up that it can happen to anyone.

Cheap insurance really.

Blessings sent out to family again.
Last edited by Otay Michael on Tue May 26, 2009 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Scott Shambre

Post by Scott Shambre »

Our prayers go out to the Clements family.

Scott, Matthew & Courtney Shambre
Is there a Lost Land of retards????
Oldschool

Post by Oldschool »

What a tragic accident. Our prayers and condolances go out to the Clements family.
Tom
MaxRabbit

Post by MaxRabbit »

Just proof that there is no god.
Rusty

Post by Rusty »

Inappropriate
Pat

Post by Pat »

MaxRabbit wrote:Just proof that there is no god.
I disagree, tragic events happen every day, does not mean there is no God. It is truly unfortunate that a tragedy like this should happen to good folks like the Clements. One of the things that gives me faith in God is the love of friends shown by the outpouring on this forum. There is a saying that God is Love. I for one believe that is certainly one of the things God is. My prayers continue for the family and for all those who have lost someone they love.

Pat