Hydrate2o back in SaveMart

hydrate2o

Hydrate2o back in SaveMart

Post by hydrate2o »

Everyone, We are excited to announce that Hydrate is back in SaveMart. We have been put back into 44 of the Sac area stores. I am going to each one to make sure it is out. If you go into a SaveMart and cant find it please ask a manager and let me know. As it grows and we continue with our marketing effort, we will go into all of there stores. That you so much for your support. Who knows maybe I can get back on the water one of these days. It is also available at all Lucky's. It is also now available COUNTRYWIDE thru www.amazon.com just search Hydrate2o. It is available there in the 20oz and the liter. Also all of the Albertson's, and many of the Ralph's in Southern Ca. For a complete list go to www.hydrate2o.com and check stores. Again I appreciate all of your support.

Sincerely, Dan Langston
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Caudawg

Re: Hydrate2o back in SaveMart

Post by Caudawg »

That's great news Dan! Will buy a couple cases at the Elk Grove Florin store tomorrow.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Thank you John. I look forward to fishing with you again soon.
Life is much to short to get upset over the little things, most things are little.
Caudawg

Post by Caudawg »

My shoulder's almost ready Dan. A couple more weeks of PT and I'll be a dropshotting fiend! LOL!
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Top'r

Post by Top'r »

Hi Dan: I went to the Luckys listed on the website to buy my first case, but it was not to be found. I'm 26 days out of complete shoulder re-construction, including a 25 mm lag screw wrenched into the collar bone, and would really like to try some of your water. I normally drink the Vita-water, in various flavors, but after reading all the post on here, and chatting with some of my fellow tournament anglers, I want to try your water. I plan on fishing the Alameda County Law Enforcement Charity Tournament on Sept. 20, and the 100% T.O.C. on Oct. 10 & 11. Any help in locating a couple of cases of water would be greatly appreciated....
Clay Sutterfield
Vallejo, Ca.
(707) 373 - 1158
kb

Post by kb »

That's great news Dan......I need to go find the local Save Mart so I can stock up. My last 4 bottles are in my boat now!!!!!!

kb
hydrate2o

Post by hydrate2o »

Please PM me, I will make sure you have the water.
Mike Tuck

Post by Mike Tuck »

Thank God, I've been dying over here. JK Seriously though thats great news. For any of you who haven't tried Hydrate2o, go out and get a case. The people on this site who have been drinking H20 will be glad to tell you just how good it really is.

Mike Tuck
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

I have asked a couple times at my local Save Marts......they just kind of look at me. Hopefuly it will hit Modesto soon.
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Romeo D

Post by Romeo D »

Dan, It is currently not available on Amazon. I will check my local supermarkets...