GEORGE D.

ST CROIX RODS

Post by GEORGE D. »

HOW ARE THESES RODS THANKS GEORGE
RipnRog

Re: ST CROIX RODS

Post by RipnRog »

GEORGE D. wrote:HOW ARE THESES RODS THANKS GEORGE

St Croix has been manufacturing rods for many many years. they make a very qaulity product. I have a couple of them and have had no issues with them.....you can not go wrong with St Croix.
mvanguilder

Post by mvanguilder »

I have been using these rods for a few years now and like them. Lifetime warranty, made in the USA. Good way to support our economy. Bait Barn in Waterford carries them so you can put one in your hand and get the feel. The tournament series breaks it down for you if you don't know which rod to use for what application. www.stcroixrods.com
St. Croix pro staff - Mike Van Guilder Jr.

www.baitbarn.net
www.fishwrangler.net
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

GEORGE D. wrote:HOW ARE THESES RODS THANKS GEORGE
St. Croix rods are pretty nice sticks. Built in the USA. Their upper end rods are really light and sensitive. Good warranty. Their craftsmanship is awesome.

Personally, I think they fly under the radar though.

I have 5 of their rods, including 3 glass crankbait rods in the Premier lineup ($110) and 2 of their Tournament Series which I like very much. They compliment my Daiwa, Dobyns, Kistler and Loomis rods nicely.

If you're on the delta, Terry Flowers over at Tracy Oasis has a good selection to see. Also Walton's Pond over in San Leandro has em.
Jim Conlow Sr.

I have 38 Bass rods

Post by Jim Conlow Sr. »

Almost half of my 38 rods are St Croix. I have bever had a reason to complain about a St Croix and most of them are over 10 years old.
Good rods good warrantee what else could you as for

Jim
[i][b]Ride With a [size=200]Legend[/size][/b][/i]
www.legendmarine.com
www.mercurymarine.com
www.inland-marine.com
[img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/legend.jpg[/img]
Topwater All Day

Post by Topwater All Day »

After owning a few over the years, I decided last year to go all out upgrade all of mine to St Croix rods. It was easily one of the best decisions I have made! Extremly comfortable to fish with, super sensitive and nice, strong back bones...plus a great warranty. I have never had to use the warranty, but I have dealt with their customer service department and was treated very well.

I went with almost all Avid's and a couple of the Tournament Bass series. I really cannot say enough good things about them. You should really go put one in your hands and see what you think. 8)

Rob
eagle123777

Post by eagle123777 »

only rods i have replaced all the other ones....escalon bait and tackle also carries them and randy will order any model not in stock....jack
bubba

Post by bubba »

Have been using these rods (Avid series) for about 10 years. Excellent feel, fantastic actions and a great price. Very light and sensitive. I'm particularly fond of the 6'8" x-fast action rod for light worming and jigging. Some people like them for throwing the 5" senko as well. I've been using the 7' fast and x fast for tossing larger jigs and they work really well in deep water as well, retaining very good feel even fishing down 20+ feet. Warranty is lifetime. The only time I've had an issue was due to "operator error" and John over at Walton provided immediate exchange, no problem (small fee). Better (IMHO) than the Shimano rods (lighter) and more durable than the Dobyns rod. I've tried them both. Was hoping these would "wear" out so I can get some new ones!
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR FEED BACK
civicrr

Post by civicrr »

Bit late but....

Geez, I thought I was the only one out here who liked the St Croix rods. :D Seriously, they are quite a bargain when compared to some other premium rods - American made, lightweight, very sensative & great warranty.

I have several of the Legend Tournament Bass series.

6'8" XF works great for light worming as mentioned above.
Really like the crankbait rods, using the 7' MHM. 7' MF is a good 'utility' rod. Used the 7' MHF with catch a 7lb frog fish couple of weeks ago.
CW2 Tucker

Post by CW2 Tucker »

St. Croix is one of the leaders in rod blank technology and production. They are leaving many rod manufactures in the Dust! I use St Croix blanks for my custom rods best bang for the buck! Made in the USA what more do you need?

John
Fish with Friends.