Lake McClure

Todd Dunlap

Lake McClure

Post by Todd Dunlap »

I am thinking of stopping by McClure on my way up to the Delta :D Can anyone tell me, a little bit about the lake Just basic,water temp and clarity.A little info,please :shock: The guy's from the ABA Motherlode don't seem to want to tell me anything :twisted: :lol: I just want to do a little FUN :!: fishing.Help a guy out :shock: THANKS TODD :)
RMARX

Re: Lake McClure

Post by RMARX »

Boat or Bank?
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

The bank this time :twisted: Thanks RMARX
BShafer

Post by BShafer »

The mountain carp are bitting pretty goodright by the ramp. The water is low 171 ft down from full the lake came up 9ft over the week end from the storm the thursday (1/22) water temp was 54-55 in the lower part with fish in the 30 to 60 ft range on main points good luck
www.motherlodelakes.com
www.tntbaits.com
RMARX

Post by RMARX »

Todd like Brian said a 1/2 oz Silver Castmaster off the bank for all the trout you can catch, or a 5" wacky style senko color really does not matter shad colors. Not sure about drop shotting off the bank you might lose lots of weights, I do not even do it out of a boat so I am no help there! :shock: Good Luck!
slimmy houston

Post by slimmy houston »

todd its simple, the double-double spooner rig!! remimber......zekes cheese,salmon eggs,a liitle mojo sauce and 1.5lb test.....oh and use the rod you and big fish mona stole from my only delta winnings :twisted: :wink: :roll: :arrow: :shock:
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

Thanks a lot guy's :D .Shad?I am going to have one rod for the LITTLE BLACK BASS :twisted: AS for you Slimbo Slice,Delta winnings :shock: Did your wife, fish the Delta with you :lol: :lol: No more beers for you :P :lol:
BUD man

Post by BUD man »

hey i was out wed 28 top producers were darthead shad pattern worms and the wacky senko small fish but fun