USAC Pro Am Series Pre-fish and Off-limits Announced

sTony

USAC Pro Am Series Pre-fish and Off-limits Announced

Post by sTony »

Brentwood, CA – U.S. Angler’s Choice today designated the off-limits and official pre-fish days for their USAC Pro Am Series tournaments on Lake Oroville, the California Delta and Clear Lake.

Tournament waters will go off-limits for all USAC Pro Am Series events the Monday through Wednesday prior to the tournament. Official pre-fish opens on Thursday and continues until 3:00 pm on Friday. All tournament rules are in effect from the start of official pre-fish. All contestants, including those on the waiting list, may not enter tournament waters to fish, test equipment, sightsee, etc., during the three day off-limits period.

Dobyns Rods is an official sponsor of the USAC Pro Am Series and starts the season off with a generous offer to the first 50 pro anglers entered into the tour. Those first 50 anglers will have a choice on a Dobyns Rod with a retail value of $230. Anglers must pay for the first event and a $100 deposit on the remaining events ($600 total) to qualify for the rod offer.

All anglers signed up to compete in any USAC Pro Am series tournament will receive a discount code allowing them purchases at Basstackledepot.com at 10% off retail pricing up until the beginning of the tournament. This offer is for online purchases only.

The top five point finishers amongst Pro and Am anglers will receive a sponsorship package courtesy of Basstackledepot.com that will feature clothing, products and a discount on further online orders from Bastackledepot.com.

At season’s end both Pro and Am AOY will be featured as the cover photo shot on a future issue of Bass West USA Magazine. Feature articles will also be published on both winning anglers on WesternBass.Com.

Pro level entry fee is $400 with a $25 Big Fish Option and $75 option. Am entry fee is $200 with the same options as the pro anglers.

The USAC Pro Am Series will feature three shared weight format tournaments. The series opens March 14th and 15th on Lake Oroville. From there the tour moves on to the California Delta May 2nd and 3rd and winds up June 6th and 7th on Clear Lake.

Basstackledepot.com will be sponsoring a mouthwatering barbecue at all three tournaments in the series. The food will be catered by Waazuu Barbecue and will be available for all angling participants at registration during the mandatory Friday afternoon check in. Location of the catered barbecues will be Oroville Outdoors, Delta Outdoors and Clearlake Outdoors.

For more information please call U.S. Angler’s Choice at (800) 360-7112 or check our website at www.usanglerschoice.net.
spinnerbait82

Re: USAC Pro Am Series Pre-fish and Off-limits Announced

Post by spinnerbait82 »

whats the co angler get. it seems that they get nothing ,we need co angler for this sport to grow just like it did for justin lucas :x
Scott Burke

Post by Scott Burke »

It says 80% on the USAC website... Thats good!
Rich hamilton

Post by Rich hamilton »

Thumbs up guys, excellent Job!!!!
If I don't meet you no more in this world Then I'll see you in the next one. Don't be late... Don't be late... Stevie Ray/Hendrix
Marty

Post by Marty »

The off-limits is no big deal to me but what I really like is the pay back for the Co-Anglers. Now I can fish this and not feel like a sucker!
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

Where is the Co-Angler pay out?

Post by Guest »

Can anyone comment on the details surrounding the pretournament meeting? I'm going to fish this as a co and will be flying in from PHX. I'll need to figure out if I can fly in Friday and work remote that day so I don't have to take any time off work. No prefish needed on these lakes especially as a coangler.
Marty

Post by Marty »

N.A.R wrote:Where is the Co-Angler pay out?
80% Am pay-out Some growth potential here.
http://westernbass.com/forum/viewtopic. ... highlight= - 318689
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

This is going to be great.... Vince, give me a call when we get closer to the dates and I will help you out, just return the favor on Roosey.....Jason
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Bob Simard

Post by Bob Simard »

I like it Tony. Would have preferred Friday only.

This works though.

Thanks VERY MUCH to all who partook in making this happen - Calling out Dobyns and Mendez in particular. GREAT job guys!

Post by Guest »

Fast 492 wrote:This is going to be great.... Vince, give me a call when we get closer to the dates and I will help you out, just return the favor on Roosey.....Jason
Thanks Jason. I'll give you a call after work. I called the Angler's Choice number and they said that I can have someone else check me in if I'm running late to the pre-tournament meeting on friday. I'm going to try and fly into Sac Fri afternoon then fly out Sunday. Need to get on the phone to see if I can crash at my brother or uncle's place in Sac that weekend. Depending on the flight times I'll need your help checking in and giving my Pro's the contact number.

Will talk more after work today. Should be a fun tournament and a great way to get some time on the water as Co before the Stren event.
BMX Bassin

Post by BMX Bassin »

So the Oroville Tourney is going head to head with FLW stren??? Same dates. http://stren.flwoutdoors.com/article.cfm?id=149445
BMX Mike
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

No its not. Its like 3 Months apart......
BMX Bassin

Post by BMX Bassin »

March and May....my bad
BMX Mike
hippie

Post by hippie »

whats the $75 option 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 1st all in?
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Have there been 50 pre signed for the entire series yet?
sTony

Post by sTony »

I'll do my best to have someone from Angler's Choice in here to address your questions in the morning.

Thanks,

sTony
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

thanks sTony.
retired dude

Post by retired dude »

anybody know where delta outdoors is? haven't heard of it
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

TTT
Teresa

Post by Teresa »

I am aware that the rules on the A/C site need to be updated regarding the "Offlimits". I have put in a request and they should be updated soon.

Teresa
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

Teresa wrote:I am aware that the rules on the A/C site need to be updated regarding the "Offlimits". I have put in a request and they should be updated soon.

Teresa
Teresa, how will the end of the year money be distributed for the anglers that are fishing all 3 events?