NOR CAL BASS PRO - AM Saturday on the DELTA!

Apimentel

NOR CAL BASS PRO - AM Saturday on the DELTA!

Post by Apimentel »

The second Nor-Cal bass pro-am will be this Saturday on the Delta at the Tracy Oasis Marina. Check in will be from 4 to 5 a.m. You are able to sign up the morning of the event. If you sign up please bring an AM with you to try an keep the pairings even. If not you can still fish as a pro, but you will fish by yourself for the day. This is only the second event of the series. You can still qualify for the TOC. It will be held in November on Clear Lake.
george

Re: NOR CAL BASS PRO - AM Saturday on the DELTA!

Post by george »

Yea, Arent you the same guy who kicked everybodies butts at the first event? lol
Hey everyone, this is an awsome circuit and you owe it to yourself to give it a try! These guys run one of the most fun events that you will find along with it being very inexpensive.
I have fished this circuit since 1998 and have gotten to fish with some great sticks from both ends of the boat and wish I was back up north to fish this year.
There are times when you get a really cheap guide trip from some of the the best Delta and Motherlode fisherman around and you learn a bunch from them.

George
barse41

Post by barse41 »

i want to fish that this weekend as an Am. is it a draw? do i have to have a pro?
theres a fine line between fishin and standin on a boat like an idiot
Angel

Post by Angel »

You will need a pro to insure you get in and it is a draw. Otherwise, call Diana and see if they have a pro without an AM.