Since times are tough you might want to look at this.

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
Bassman35

Since times are tough you might want to look at this.

Post by Bassman35 »

First of all I want to say yes I am trying to get more business but this is kind of a no brainer for most people.
The stream lines for FHA are saving everyone a ton of money. You can Refinance your FHA loan to a New FHAloan. If you are over 5% on your 30 yr fixed mortgage you need to check into this. If not with me, then with someone you trust. Values don't matter.
There is no appraisal, no paystubs, and in some cases they can even do it without pulling a credit report. It's a very cool thing. My favorite was I just closed where a guy went from 7% on a 30yr loan to 4.25% on a 15yr and he will save over $125,000 in interest. Another one saved $250.00 a month.
I am only posting this because I don't think alot of people know about this and FHA will be changing its guidelines for loan amounts pretty soon. Right now you can do up to $429,000 in Stanislaus. Bay area is $729,000 in some parts.
I am a bass fisherman as you know and if you close your loan with me I will pay for your next tourny up to $300.00 or I will give you a gift certificate for Escalon bait and tackle for $300.00. I can do loans anywhere in California and since there is no appraisal I really don't need to be near. Everything can be done by fax and a title company near you.
I hope this helps get the word out to help some people. :lol:
Thanks,
Bryan Cox
(209) 606-4710
RMARX

Re: Since times are tough you might want to look at this.

Post by RMARX »

AMBULANCE CHASER :roll: :roll:
rexford

Post by rexford »

Just got a 15 year for 4.375% and saved myself $110,000. Now
if I can just keep my job
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Figured you would have a comment Robert. How many times in the last 2 months have you heard me say people are crazy if they have FHA loans and they aren't at least looking into it? Seriously though the time is now to take advantage of low rates. Cash out is not an option but paying off the house sooner is and saving you per month and the long run is a great deal. I've been doing this for 12 years and have never seen rates like they are now. Even for the people with equity PM me and i can get you a quote and just let you know whats out there. Times are definately tough and we all want to save some money. I don't know how many times you can save yourself over $100,000. If it makes sense then go for it if not I'll let you know right away.
Thanks
Bryan
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

Sent you a PM Bryan
I had to come back...I know...
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Received alot of inquiries about being upside down more than 105%. If its FHA it doesn't matter.If not then I feel your pain. THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to do is make sure you try to do the modification yourself. I have seen more people get burned by using one of these places that say send me $5k and we will take care of it. Most of the time all they do is send you back 1/2 your money with an apology letter. That basically says sorry but thanks for the $2500. Most of the time you can do this for yourself. I have no problems letting anyone know what has worked for my clients in the past. just call me tomorrow afternoon. I have appointments till 2pm. But I will be more than happy to help after that. I can tell you for free what they want to charge you for.
Thanks,
Bryan 209-606-4710
mr.bass91

Post by mr.bass91 »

If you are thinking about a refinance give Bryan a call and let him run some numbers for you. I bought a house last year and used Bryan as my agent and loan officer and evverything worked out great. Best numbers guy I know hands down.
Caudawg

Re: Since times are tough you might want to look at this.*NM

Post by Caudawg »

*NM*
Last edited by Caudawg on Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
robertthornton

*NM*

Post by robertthornton »

*NM*
Last edited by robertthornton on Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
split172

*NM*

Post by split172 »

*NM*
Last edited by split172 on Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
robertthornton

Post by robertthornton »

No need for name calling. Those guys are just trying to help people out.
g-man

Post by g-man »

nm
Last edited by g-man on Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
100% LL
g-man

Post by g-man »

nm
100% LL