I normally don't bash PETA but this takes the cake...*NM*

Elmhurst bassman

I normally don't bash PETA but this takes the cake...*NM*

Post by Elmhurst bassman »

Elmhurst bassman

Re: I normally don't bash PETA but this takes the cake...*NM

I probably shouldn't send PETA my recipe for the tastiest trout around...The trick is to start to clean them while they are still alive and pan fry them right away. MMMMMM Good!! Just make sure you C&R the bass.
Steve

Post by Steve »

One of my co-workers printed out a color copy of the "daddys a murdered" poster and stuck in on his office door. Management made him take it down! We all got a good laugh out of that one.
Ron C

I believe that...

Post by Ron C »

...there is a place for all of God's little creatures - Right next to the mashed potatoes!

Kiss my PETA, PETA.
Bill K

Re: I believe that...

Post by Bill K »

Ron. You are so right, Mashed potato and whatever, meat is meat.
These people are so far out they have no common sense. Do they even realize how many little creatures are killed to make the toilet paper that they wipe with? I bet they sure would not want to part with that piece of equipment in the name of saving a animal.
In the meantime...... Everyone stay well and tight lines. Bill K :lol:
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Everything eats something. That's just the way life is. Get over it.
Maybe PETA will outlaw cars because of road kill. Right up there with prosecuting Dave Winfield for killing an "endangered" bird with a batted ball during a Padres game. S--t for brains.
If PETA is so concerned with warning kids about what Daddy does, let them explain what Daddy does with Mommy. Now that's a press release I'd pay to see.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Gator

I am a proud member of PETA*

Post by Gator »

*People Eating Tasty Animals

Gotcha!!
Steve

The only response needed

Post by Steve »

When I get into conversations with leftist radicals who dont understand wildlife/fisheries management theory, and how management is needed because of what humans have done to cause imbalance within such populations, I only have to ask them one thing to shut them up. I ask them if they drive a car. More animals are killed every year because of cars then are killed due to hunting/trapping. Then I point out to them that they are hypocrites for driving a car. The conversation normally halts at that point. :P
Fish Chris

Ahhhh man.....

Post by Fish Chris »

Just like management to go and spoil the fun ! :-)

Speaking of PETA, does anybody know the full story about the PETA members who were protesting the killing of Buffalos (or something like that) by standing in the way of hunters, at which point the Buffalos then trampled and killed a couple of the PETA members ? Ahhh, poetic justice :-) And to think, there are people who don't believe in a higher power.

Peace,
Fish
Mike

Re: Ahhhh man.....

Post by Mike »

A funny cartoon in todays CC Times...It has a huge bass eating a small fish, and the little fish say's "I'm going to tell PETA!" I thought that was pretty funny.
BigJeff

Post by BigJeff »

Saw this transcript posted of an interview between Tucker Carlson and one of the PETA honchos. You want to talk about living in a warped world. These folks are flat out WACKO!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10265078/
azbass1

Post by azbass1 »

I guess we should all sell our
vehicles, and take up bird watching .... of course then someone would complain
that all the people hiking out in the wilderness looking at birds are
destroying important vegitation...So then maybe we should just stay home and
rent DVDs about bird watching, but the DVD player was probably built in an
Indonesian sweatshop... and look at all the trees that were killed to build our
house.... maybe we should all get rid of our houses and live in tents... of
course then look at all the cotton plants that would have to die to make the
canvas for the tents.... to say nothing of the devastation to the environment
caused by the steel mill that we needed to build our bicycles... so I guess
we're stuck walking...

Screww it, why don't the tree huggers just blow their brains out cause they don't
have any chance of ever finding happiness ...
Elmhurst bassman

I never thought Tucker Carlson could get the upper hand in any interview but all it took was PETA and their crap to prove me wrong. That was hilarious-Hooking a fish is the same as hooking a dog and dragging him down the road-what a clown!!
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Man, those peple have no sense of reality, or proportion. I know people with pets and no kids who put animals up there with people, and I can see, to them, their animals are their kids. But to put that kind of vile stuff to kids is unconscionable. Talk about you X rated crap. Let's hope this is some kind of self-hate deal where they are actually trying to lose any support they might enjoy because, in their heart of hearts, they know they're dead wrong.
Or maybe they have their heads stuck in their unloading zones.
Why else would they put that garbage out?
CLEAN AND DRY
Fish Chris

Did you know this about PETA ???

Post by Fish Chris »

People often think that PETA is out to protect any and every animal, from anything possibly uncomfortable.

Wrong. PETA actually believes that no animals should be domesticated for any reason.... including food, or for "pets". To that end, it has been proven on more than one occasion, that PETA members, disguised as "normal, sensible people" have gone to animal shelters to adopt pets, which they turned around and killed !
In one report I had read (I'll try to find it) a business owner had reported more than once, of finding multiple dead dogs and cats in his dumpster. Finally, an investigation was ran, and the culptits were caught. Two PETA members. Later it was confirmed that these animals had come from a near by animal shelter.

Is this twisted enough for you ?

Fish
BassTraveler

Re: Did you know this about PETA ???

Post by BassTraveler »

Thanks Fish Chris...I heard the report to. It's kinda like the tree huggers drinking their wine on their redwood deck.
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
Steve

But Sieg....

Post by Steve »

....I thought you were a tree hugger?
Ken C.

My favorite PETA story...

Post by Ken C. »

A few years ago a PETA faction decided to disrupt opening day of deer season. The story reported how the PETA idiots (shall we call them PETIOTS?) gathered at the parking lot for the deer hunt, formed a long line and banging their pots, pans, bells and 5 gallon buckets proceded to march right through the hunting grounds making all the noise they could. Thinking swiftly, the good hunters hopped into their respective trucks and drove around the the opposite side of the hunting area, backed up their trucks, dropped their tailgates, climbed in and waited. Sho 'nuff, here come all the deer that the idiots were rounding up for them! Everyone limited out, and did so from the comfort of their truck beds!
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
Ken C.

Re: But Sieg....

Post by Ken C. »

I heard he tried it once but got too many splinters! :lol:
[i][b]To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you just might be the world...[/b][/i]
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/shred1080/misc/Disclaimer.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Kadota.jpg[/img]
sTony

Re: Again I ask....

Post by sTony »

Who speaks for the vegetables of the world?

sTony
BassTraveler

Post by BassTraveler »

Steve,
This time of year...I'm doing a lot of Hugging.
Hugging the logs between my arms on the way to the fireplace.
I'll be hugging the Christmas "Douglas Fir" Tree all the way to the truck, after I cut it down.
"Daddy Killed the Tree." :wink:
Actually, you haven't been to my house. I cut down all my trees, except for one. If that tree even looks my way...well you know the famous words....Timberrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
[url=http://www.nosweatmist.com/][img]http://www.westernbass.com/shared/sponsors/150x50/nosweat.jpg[/img][/url]
www.nixonsmarine.com
Steve

Post by Steve »

Your an evil man.

But I know you like tree hugging women, or was that women that cut down trees, or was that women as big as trees. Oh heck, I cant remember.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

George Bush. Cheap shot, but I couldn't resist.
CLEAN AND DRY
Rob D

Post by Rob D »

I wonder if PETA has any idea that milions of rabbits, mice, gophers and other rodents are killed in the fields each year harvesting vegitables with combines and other farm equipment. These "tiny, cute, defensless animals are left to rot in the fields" . So, all you PETA members out there ENJOY YOUR VEGGIES!!!
I fish because I CAN!!
God Bless America!!
Rob Douglas
Wolfeman

Brad Paisley Speaks for Plants

Post by Wolfeman »

Get his 'Time Well Wasted' CD and listen to the tune, 'Flowers'.

Line from the song,
"Stop the senseless killing, can't you hear those roses cry?
Tell me how many flowers have to die?"

Great song, great CD and a bass fisherman, too.

- Wolfeman
"Don't take life too seriously. You're not getting out alive." Bugs Bunny