Fords NEW plan for their Diesel engine's

Share vehicle info.
DeltaDan

Fords NEW plan for their Diesel engine's

Post by DeltaDan »

Thank gawd I have a Cummings 24v 5.9 ....... and will never have to deal with this stuff !!! :shock:

This is 22 minuets long .... and they never talk/go in-depth of the GPM - neither the addative that will be required just like Merceded is already using in their USA/CA emission Diesels = that only last 3500 miles before a new changeout is required for the the NOX and N2's as low as they are peforming. If you do not get the replacemnt cartage in the MBZ Diesels at the end of the 3500 miles ..... Your car/suv will not even start !

How is that for a cross contry trip ~ and only a Dealer item. :roll:

~~> http://www.slideshare.net/FordMotorComp ... esentation

It looks like to me like the ~Ford 6.0~ all over again. ....with more added cost to the consumer even. :idea:

Also ntotice in his presentation that he calls Chihuahua in "North America" WTF !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Instead, the company said Monday it would build the 6.7-liter diesel engine for model year 2011 F-Series Super Duty trucks in Chihuahua, Mexico.

Rest of that story here ~~> http://www.cleveland.com/business/index ... _truc.html

Ford ~ Failure to the American People That Built That American Company !!
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Greg_Cornish

Re: Fords NEW plan for their Diesel engine's

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Mexico is North America.

I wanted to buy a Ford diesel van to save money, but they stopped putting the diesels in vans because of the many problems.

I had to go up to a Mercedes diesel van. Took possession on the 6th. Drove it for 3 days - what a beautiful van. It's being shipped out on a transport now. Starting a thread on it.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln