CMA's and the West

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
GEO Industries

CMA's and the West

Post by GEO Industries »

I'm just curious if there's a big Country Music influence out west. The CMA's were last night and were pretty good..... And featured quite a few hotties.... LOL
George
[url=http://www.lilypod.webs.com/]GEO Industries[/url]
Home Of The Lily-Pod
Authorized Blue Water LED Dealer
Authorized Night Fishion System Dealer
drrakruz

Re: CMA's and the West

Post by drrakruz »

GEO Industries wrote:I'm just curious if there's a big Country Music influence out west. The CMA's were last night and were pretty good..... And featured quite a few hotties.... LOL
Funny you should post that...I was just thinking about making a similar post, but in a different direction. Yes, Country Music is alive and well in the West, and has been for over 20 years.

Today while driving, I was listening to an FM radio station. Comments were being made about how many people "Twittered" negative comments regarding Taylor Swift's rise to fame. Something was mentioned regarding her success as being, "Too much, too fast". Seems like whenever a person has worked their butts off, no matter how old or young they are, our society is becoming more and more jealous of ones' success. The girl can flat out sing! She also writes her own songs. I honestly don't understand how people can demean a person's innate gifts. I'm thinkin' one of two things:

1. In general, people are close-minded and set in their ways.

2. In general, people are becoming lazier by the minute. Maybe if these jealous people would get off their butts and take a self-improvement class, they would be commending not only Taylor Swift's success, but others as well.
Sponsors:
M & M Marine, Lincoln, CA
[img]http://www.evolutionmarine.net/images/mercury.logo.gif[/img]
PLAY HARD AND FLOOR IT!!