Pro Staff position available From Wrapped Graphics

DAN

Pro Staff position available From Wrapped Graphics

Post by DAN »

Application Process and Applicant Requirements

Wrapped Graphics Pro-Staff will eventually consist of licensed guides, tournament anglers, and angling instructors. Pro-Staff members contribute to Wrapped Graphics success through their expert promotion of our products and services.

Over the past few years, we’ve wrapped vehicles of what amounts to a very highly regarded team of professional anglers. Now it’s our turn to look for a Wrapped Graphics Pro-Staff member, not only an accomplished angler, but also an effective communicator. As such, each member of our team is an opinion leader within his or her community of anglers.

Qualifications to join our staff extend beyond that of being an accomplished angler. Wrapped Graphics Pro-Staff members must also be accomplished educators and/or outstanding promoters. If your resume includes speaking at sport shows or dealer promotions, appearing on television or radio, and/or writing for fishing publications, then we’re interested in hearing from you. If not, then we must respectively decline your offer to be on Wrapped Graphics Pro-Staff.

Interested applicants may send their resume to the address below. If you meet our qualifications, and we have a position available on our team, then we’ll contact you.

WrappedGraphics@sbcglobal.net
Dan Mathisen
dan_mathisen@att.net
209-612-5028

Ben Green Insurance
DAN

Re: Pro Staff position available From Wrapped Graphics

Post by DAN »

bump
Dan Mathisen
dan_mathisen@att.net
209-612-5028

Ben Green Insurance
Bassman35

Re: Pro Staff position available From Wrapped Graphics*NM*

Post by Bassman35 »

*NM*
DAN

Post by DAN »

Wrapped Graphics is still excepting applications from the quality applicants....
Dan Mathisen
dan_mathisen@att.net
209-612-5028

Ben Green Insurance
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

I consider myself quality, does that qualify :lol: . I don't speak at sportshows, but I go to all of them and speak when spoken to :P . Let me know, maybe Kent would let me get up next to him and talk at the ISE show, then I could be qualified :roll: . Sorry we will miss you this weekend, give me a call. Jason
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601
Stretch1

Post by Stretch1 »

so its been bumped and NM already...they must be desperate...ill do it what do i get
Fast 492

Post by Fast 492 »

I have seen some of there work, I doubt they are desperate, probably very cautious about the process. I admire the fact that they don't go just by your tournament results, you have to have a good repore? with people in general. If you can't talk to everyone (no matter what field ie.. fishing, hunting or computer geek. that person is in) you can't sell their product. I think it's great that you have to bring more than just fishing ability to the table. I have listened to you talk Stretch, I'll bet you could be "The One" :wink:
The only sport besides golf that you can only blame yourself !!!

Jason Bubier-Director
NorCal90 Fishing
WildWestBassTrail, CA
530-230-8868
530-589-2601