Ultimate Fighter Finale....

Sports talk forum
TEAMDEADMONEY

Ultimate Fighter Finale....

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Mitch just Knocked out Jason Akins to win the Ultimate fighter finale...ahhh...errrrr..... I mean Roy "Big Country" Nelson just knocked out Brenden Shaub to win the finale...

Although Kimbos fight was mainly boring...He did look like he has improved quite a bit especially his groud game....And That was an awesome slam he threw down on Alexander....

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Dom

Re: Ultimate Fighter Finale....

Post by Dom »

+111111111 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Big Baby got Knocked out last week that was sick! As for Kimbo I remember when he came on the seen, I use to watch him on the net street fighting and ur right his ground game got better but he has that bad leg and Sweeny put him down once by targeting it.

So I doubt he goes to far he just dont seem to have the power he once had either. He should have won last night by KO Sweeny is a little dude with NO POWER! But I am a big BIG COUNTRY fan boy has alot of heart and can HIT! :D :D
Tight Lines Dom
backseatfishergirl

Post by backseatfishergirl »

'member last year when kimbo got ko'd in less than 15 sec by i dont even recall who but it was bad
elfish16

Post by elfish16 »

the reality of Roy Nelson is he's not going to survive against fighters that have a ground game and know how to defend takedowns. he could LnP any of the TUF 10 cast but not the guys his record indicates him fighting. he's got some heavy hands for sure... Arlovski KTFO Nelson last year and Arlovski ain't very good anymore.

Interesting season of TUF for sure. Kimbo did look much better but he's WAY to far behind to play any role in the HW division.