It's all Bush's fault

For political discussions
Popper

It's all Bush's fault

Post by Popper »

This S.O.B was executed today for the mass murders of 100 of thousands children/families using chemical weapons. I wonder how many more would have died as a result of these deadly chemicals in the last 8 years if this guy was still in power.

I agree with the opposition...........It's all President Bush's fault that these demons are being executed today.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/01/ ... tml?hpt=T2

Ed
Last edited by Popper on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marty

Re: It's all Bush's fault

Post by Marty »

The Iraqi were worried that the US was going to retrial him in NY.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

That's a good start but let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

http://worldfocus.org/blog/2009/01/15/a ... mese/3625/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=expjgL94y8A

Who was our chemical Ali and did he ever come to trial?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Rod Martin

*NM*

Post by Rod Martin »

*NM*
Last edited by Rod Martin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Rod Martin wrote:good job greggg. you wont answer questions, just shoot off at the mouth, and dump on your own country, with all the others you're related to sure Jane Fonda isnt one of yours. :x
I love Jane Fonda. You ever see coming home? That movie got me more nookie than my money or good my looks could.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

I'd like to focus on one problem that arguments like this bring to mind.

If a countryman has hard evidence that his countries leaders participated in murderous behavior is it anti-country to speak out against such actions, and more importantly, the association such actions by the leaders bring to the countryman himself in the eyes of outside observers?

Too often when someone points out what the good old US of A ( the assbags in the beltway, not the land and the people, there is a very distinct difference) has been up to someone always kneejerks with accusations of disloyalty or non-appreciation.

Just how are things to be changed if a truly loyal (to the land and the people, not the assbags) countryman's hands are expected to be tied in this manner? How are we to stop the direction our our relentless govt is heading if we are censored by our fellow Americans?

I'd follow that up by asking if anyone here really thinks that our assbags dogs and the tails that wag them are so virtuous as not to engage in behavior every bit as bad if not worse than the former Iraqi regime?
How could the systematic progression and escalation of American imperialism, complete with all of the accompanying atrocities needed to further those ends, be blamed on a single man, Bush or otherwise?
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
Marty

Post by Marty »

I know what you mean Greg – that dame X-President Johnson did that shlt with Agent Orange! By the way you said you were there, so did you get some on you?

As for Hanoi Jane, I still have Hanoi Jane piss stickers and I still put them in urinals! It is such a relief to take a piss in her face!

Greg, I bet you love Che Guevara also?

By the way Greg, why don’t you answer Ron question? You scared?
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

No, I never said I was in Vietnam.
Rod Martin

*NM*

Post by Rod Martin »

*NM*
Last edited by Rod Martin on Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

It's a huge planet. We need a world government and a non currency economy.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Greg_Cornish wrote:It's a huge planet. We need a world government and a non currency economy.
ryan accardo

Post by ryan accardo »

dont we have that now with obama come on now once again people are blaming bush,its been a year our prez is a joke and his policies are even worse than jimmy carters come no lets all be humanatarians what a joke two worst prezs ever
Dobyn Rods,Lim-It Lures of California,Johnny C's Pro Guide Jigs,Cal West Construction of Fresno.Valley Rod And Gun Pro Staff,BassAholics LifeStyle Apparel.
jimmy87

Post by jimmy87 »

Greg_Cornish wrote:It's a huge planet. We need a world government and a non currency economy.

Greg

your are just kiding around right? :shock:
just shut up and fish
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

jimmy87 wrote:

Greg

your are just kiding around right? :shock:
Yeh. Kind of.
jimmy87

Post by jimmy87 »

what dose kind of mean? either you want a one world nation or not.
just shut up and fish
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

Yeah Greg! What did you mean by that 8)
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
b2customrods

Post by b2customrods »

We need a world government
Isnt that what Hitler wanted? :x