ABA saturday at McClure

Bassman35

ABA saturday at McClure

Post by Bassman35 »

How many are going to the "Sluggfest" which is actually a 3 fish limit tourny. Looks like it is completely wide open and should be fun. With the Taco's and shirts it should be a very fun event. No membership fee and anyone can win. I was just wondering whose gunna show and will me and Robert be the only fools to still Bomb the lake with the big baits even though it has been a bust so far. lol.
Bryan
RMANZO

Re: ABA saturday at McClure

Post by RMANZO »

hey bryan.. i really think there will be a "BIG" bite on that lake tomorrow..i hope nico is coming back to try a "3"peat :D :D :D even though he doesnt like this lake :P :P the trophies are 6-1/2 feet tall, as usual, and are "BADDDD" :D :D i have had to run this thing and give those things away the past "2" years, and i think i am going to fish tomorow.. add another boat to the mix :P :P
no matter what, it is going to be a great time... anyone coming to the weigh in,,,, it will be a drive by by the store @ 4pm..see ya in the morning bryan....manzo
W.C

Re: ABA saturday at McClure

Post by W.C »

Dang it :evil: I soooooooo want to fish this tournament! :( It seems like a great one to fish. I have to take my daughter to practise in the morning dang it... :( you guys that are fishing it are lucky i'm not going to be there!!! :twisted: Just kidding! I hope all of you have a great time and be safe out there, I will be watching my little girl practise on her travel softball team in the morning but I will be thinking of you lucky Dogs! dang it, dang it, dang it! ahhh its okay, I probably would have stunk it up if I would of fished it but I know I would have had a blast just seeing all those pigs at the weigh in holding up there fish! :shock: :lol: :lol: i'm just kidding again. have a great time and please let me know what the winning weight was asap!! Its going to be a beautiful day for it thats for sure!!! God Bless and Tight Lines!! :wink: