""MARXMILLER/COX""... ""SLUGGF

RMANZO

""MARXMILLER/COX""... ""SLUGGF

Post by RMANZO »

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SHOWED UP TODAY... it felt like a spring day out there :D :D congrats to robert and bryan on their win... jamie and i were happy to see you guys finally win those "HUGE" trophies.... the top "5" were........."3" fish limit..15"...
1st=robert/brian..bf..2.18..total..6.41
2nd=tay/alfonso..6.01
3rd=randy/glenn..5.93
4th=robert/dylon..5.73
5th=dennis/danny..5.56
Turkeyman

Re: ""MARXMILLER/COX""... ""SL

Post by Turkeyman »

I should of went and done this instead of going duck hunting. Sorry I missed it, congratulations to Marxmiller and Cox
eddremax

Post by eddremax »

Congrats guys. Robert, I think I posted the other day 6.5 lbs to win W/ a dart head and robo. Did Brian give you any money because we know he caught all the fish.
Ed
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Ed, Come on actually this was one of those days we both caught fish we actually culled a 1.79 and 1.81. Rats but it was nice to see some bigger rats. NO none of them came on a 6 inch worm and Robert caught the stud 2.18LBer. :roll: We actually finally got on a decent bite right at the end and caught em. STILL no swimbait bite on the stinken lake but at least we would of broke the 9 lb barrier for the first time this year on the weekend.
ALSO these were the coolest trophies I have ever seen. I have probably a hundred plaques in the garage put away and have never got excited about trophies till these. It was funny I was like a little kid cracken up and even put it in the front room. Any who didn't fish this really missed out. It was by far the best run tourny I have fished with the tacos and the shirts. Make sure you go on the 20th and see how well a tourny can be ran.
Bryan Cox
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

Before I get slammed I am not saying anyone else doesn't run great tournies. Danny runs a great tourny as well as others. I have fished them all except the rookie leagues. I am just saying Robert runs a great tourny and for 12 boats to show was sad. The big fish trophy was the coolest one of those I have seen and me and Marxmiller have at least 10 in the last couple years. Just come out and see how hard Robert Mansor works for us and you will fish more ABA.
Bryan
RMARX

Post by RMARX »

I posted pictures of the Mega Trophies in the photo section. Thanks Robert and Jamie another job well done! Now we need to have a "Weenie Bait fairy fest" event to make Pierson happy!! :shock: :lol:

I have to say this is the first time I have had to lash trophies down to the deck of the boat because they would not fit in my truck!! The WIFE LOVES THEM!! :shock:
Joe Bruce

Post by Joe Bruce »

congrats guys, sorry I couldnt donate today. (moving)