I hope ALL you Obama backers are proud of this IDIOT!

For political discussions
Cooch

I hope ALL you Obama backers are proud of this IDIOT!

Post by Cooch »

FBOMB Congress, I'll do the Executive Order play! Very scary to the Angling world!

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/salt ... id=4975762
smworker1

Re: I hope ALL you Obama backers are proud of this IDIOT!

Post by smworker1 »

I didn't vote for him, but my union sure as hell did. :evil:
The people asked for change.....
And they're getting it right up the keester.
sker13

Post by sker13 »

All that special interest sh*t is gonna be the downfall of the entire party. All the Dems are gonna run not walk from this President. Can't wait to vote!
There's One, Sterling
Hardcore Bass Apparel
hcbass.com
TomAtkeson

Post by TomAtkeson »

Hey, he promised us hope and change ... and we have hope and change just not how we thought it would be ... we are left hoping his change won't screw too much up. We get to hope for not too much of his change. But as my grandfather always said "Hope in hone hand and crap in the other, see which one fills up faster boy!" Crap from the Obama administration is filling up our hands faster than hope that's for damn sure.

Cant wait till 15OCT2010 commitment to the Government will be complete!
Tom Atkeson
http://www.blackdogbaitco.com
http://www.tylurecustombaits.com
http://www.skinnybearbassjigs.com
http://www.youtube.com/ibassfishing
Noluk

Post by Noluk »

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm

Make it mean more than a rant. Everyone who fishes needs to vote. Registering is the first step in getting a voice in the decisions that get made. If the recreational fishing groups all could ever get together and vote together then we could accomplish things. As it is now....
DL

Post by DL »

I read that earlier and I wanted to choke that SOB before I was halfway done with it... :x :x

There will be another civil war before i leave this planet...whether its over the environment or the American people are finally tired of being used by career politicians and the morons that run our country.

That will be one war I will sign up for...

At least he won't get elected for a second term. Hopefully he doesn't ruin everything he touches before we get a chance to get rid of him.
"Feel the steel"
sgvangler

Post by sgvangler »

Noluk wrote:http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm

Make it mean more than a rant. Everyone who fishes needs to vote. Registering is the first step in getting a voice in the decisions that get made. If the recreational fishing groups all could ever get together and vote together then we could accomplish things. As it is now....
Nah bro, we're to concerned about not having to wear our licenses around our necks and important stuff like that to be concerned with little things like "marine spatial planning". come on now, we have our priorities straight........right? :roll:

Seriously, we would be a force in politics if we got our heads out of our @$$es and became unified to fight these enviro groups.
Nozmo King

Post by Nozmo King »

I read that post & I still can't figure out what the hell it means, but by god, that won't stop me from expressing my opinion!

And, BTW, Mr. Svgangler, we've already proven we're a political force on this forum. Look at the success we had a few years back when we finally took on those burning issues of culling & then hooking fish outside the mouth. And then we pointed out what idiots the people running BASS were & got rid of their Federation Nation & got that all straightened out until we realized what a bunch of idiots were running FLW... I could go on, but I won't.

The sad part about Obama is that he's still light years better than the previous POS & his creepy, Uncle Fester sidekick who ran the country into the ground for 8 years.
big_limits

Post by big_limits »

> IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!
>
>
>
> As you know, U.S. downhill ski star Lindsey
> Vonn won the Olympic Gold
> Medal. However, the
> award has now been retracted from her and given to Barack
> Obama.
>
> The judges decided that no one has ever
> gone downhill as fast as he
> has.
Gerryjig

Post by Gerryjig »

In Ca. it's the MLPA initiative. They started in central ca and took lot's away while we the anglers tried to gather. In So. Ca. we've gotten together to battle head-on....and have with the continual efforts provided by many fishermen / spearfishers that have been using our local coastal areas since we were kids. Now the MLPA is "working" up in Northern Ca. and hopefully there is a strong opposition to battle the eco-psychos. What they take away now will be the platform to what they feel they will need to take later....whether it's here in Ca. or elsewhere......Ca. is the worst state for this kind of B.S. Believe it or not....on our coast, it all revolves around Oil interests. More offshore drilling WILL HAPPEN in Ca!
Gerryjig OUT!
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Obama, Pelosi, Reid and their kind are really doing a number to this country. Those that voted for him and his change, I sure hope they are happy and suffer the most.
Anyone, and I mean anyone that believe what he said during the
pre-election had to be really in La=la land. Now he is showing his
true colors, 1/2white 1/2 negroid. Growing up the blacks had no use for mixed people, but he sure sold them a bill of goods, Did he Not ?
I have many black friends and they did not vote for him, from the get go. They had reasons for not doing so, most of them said they just did not trust him, now I know, for sure, why. BIll K :(
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
bass king

Post by bass king »

" Now he is showing his
true colors, 1/2white 1/2 negroid."

hmm...not be rude or anything...but you sound completely ignorant. what does his race have to do with his performance or lack thereof as president???

i don't think cooch is giving away free guide trips for anyone agreeing with his point of view...should prolly get off his dick so to speak bill.

" I sure hope they are happy and suffer the most."

:roll: you're a tool bill
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

As a life long registered Republican I still believe this belongs on the political forum..
At least this president didn't start a war that killed 4000 americans to find out they didn't have WMD..
You have your opinion and I respect it...but keep this crap on the other forum...

JT
whazup

Post by whazup »

JT-Madera wrote:As a life long registered Republican I still believe this belongs on the political forum..
At least this president didn't start a war that killed 4000 americans to find out they didn't have WMD..
You have your opinion and I respect it...but keep this crap on the other forum...

JT
I think the fact that this could affect our fishing rights, make it very much "fishing related". I am sure Obama would prefer it be on obscure forums. This news needs to be in front of everyone who enjoys our current freedoms!
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
longshot

Post by longshot »

We should use the words "black" just like "white" imo but thats just to keep things even..... BUT hey the facts are we are ALL in some way shape and form racists plan and simple and WE will never truelly get along as one big happy family like some people have as a pipe dream.
That said Obama should have corn kernels sticking out of his skin because he is just a piece of crap...... Too bad Bush was so chitty that we elected someone this bad. Now we have to make sure we get him out and put someone in that can reverse everything he is spending MORE money on.
LS
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

just to point out, In my opinion, the ESPN article appeared a bit biased and I came across the actual document of this. Im not taking any sides as of now, but this doc. provides a lot better understanding of the proposal, and in near 40 pages, nowhere does it mention that fishing would be stopped as a whole. I think you all should take the time to view this and get a better understanding of what this is about. I find it really hard to believe that fishing as a whole could be completely halted, and I am not taking Obamas side on this (i dont care for him and his policies personally), just want everyone to see the whole thing, not just that espn article.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/assets/docume ... FINAL2.pdf
Derrick Hicks

Humboldt State University-FLW College Series

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
Skunkedagain

Post by Skunkedagain »

As if Democrats have more "special interests" than Republicans. The problem with our country is ALL of our politicians are bought and paid for, they just have different clients. Until we realize it's not a party issue, but a corruption and greed issue, nothing will change. Big business runs this country. $ talks. Of course, this is just my 2 cents.
-Adam Paseman
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

JT-Madera wrote:As a life long registered Republican I still believe this belongs on the political forum..

JT
If your a like long registered Republican then I'm Cooch's twin! If you were, that does not mean you voted for them, not with that confused statement/attitude.

This guy and his administration is straight from hell, but let me tell you how I really feel about him (his color is irrelevant, it's his politics that are the suckiest, as with most Dems!

I was just coming over to post this, but Cooch beat me to it

ESPN NEWS:
New Obama rules may prohibit citizens from fishing the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters...

"The Obama administration will accept no more public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing some of the nation's oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters. This announcement comes at the time when the situation supposedly still is "fluid" and the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force still hasn't issued its final report on zoning uses of these waters.

That's a disappointment, but not really a surprise for fishing industry insiders who have negotiated for months with officials at the Council on Environmental Quality and bureaucrats on the task force. These angling advocates ...

Cont' here: http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/salt ... id=4975762

Yes, if you are a Democrat you might want to start voting with the guys that want to keep fishing and hunting legal, no matter what your liberal teacher/professors keep feeding you!!

PS Also, if you are a Republican you might want to vote that way!!!
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
JT-Madera

Post by JT-Madera »

Otay.....

then you are Cooch's twin...

I told you guys this belonged in the other forum and the last post just proved my point....why would I lie about being a Republican you big dummy.... and you didn't read the whole article about what is going on in this discussion, you are only interested in bashing the President...whom I didn't vote for.....

JT
offduty

Post by offduty »

Skunkedagain wrote:As if Democrats have more "special interests" than Republicans. The problem with our country is ALL of our politicians are bought and paid for, they just have different clients. Until we realize it's not a party issue, but a corruption and greed issue, nothing will change. Big business runs this country. $ talks. Of course, this is just my 2 cents.
Yup and they are called the Illuminati and Bildeberg group. Wake up and look in to it.
offduty

Post by offduty »

Skunkedagain wrote:As if Democrats have more "special interests" than Republicans. The problem with our country is ALL of our politicians are bought and paid for, they just have different clients. Until we realize it's not a party issue, but a corruption and greed issue, nothing will change. Big business runs this country. $ talks. Of course, this is just my 2 cents.
Yup and they are called the Illuminati and Bildeberg group. Wake up and look in to it.
lang28

Post by lang28 »

you guys are a joke! talk fishing or shut the hell up! western bass not western politics. I use this website for positive fishing info. not bitching. Worse than my wife! Go fishing and relax.
Marty

Post by Marty »

FORD
offduty

Post by offduty »

[quote="Marty"]FORD[/quot

+1 got 2 of em

Post by Guest »

O DAM NO MORE FISHING WELL ILL JUST START BOWLING AGAIN JOIN THE SENIOR PRO TOUR WHY NOT.

Post by Guest »

AND EVERYBODY NEEDS TO QUIT CRYING GEZZZZZZZZ OBAMA BACKER OR NOT THE COUNTRYS IN THE SHAPE IT IN BECAUSE OF THE VERY PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAUSED THIS MESS BY LOANS AND SECONDS ON THERE HOMES AND MORE LOANS FOR ALL THE VERY **** YOU COULDNT AFFORD TOO PAY BACK MAXX YOUR CREDIT CARDS LOSE YOUR HOME AND YOUR JOBS DONT BLAME BUSH OR OBAMA BLAME YOURSELES IT WAS GREED OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT GOT THE COUNTRY INTO THIS MESS BUT YOU'LL WILL KEEP BARROWING NOBODY TWISTED ANYBODY ARM TO TAKE THE LOAN OUT AGAIN DONT BLAME THE PRESIDENT BLAME YOURSELFS. HE'S STILL GOT HIS JOB BABYSITTING YOULL :lol:
Byron

Post by Byron »

Such nice grammer. :roll: And the american people did not ask for the government run medical he is pushing so hard for. The people did not ask to pay for the "Cash for Clunkers" program. The people did not ask to bail out the financial institutions on our dime. The people did not ask to fund the auto bailout either. Our great, great grandkids will still be paying off all this bullsh!t. I think what he meant by "change" is, that's all that will be left in our pockets when he is finished.
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Post by Guest »

No the american people did that by not paying back all the loans they took out. Dont expect the goverment to bail you out people there always welfare :wink:
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Who knows Bass King, I may be a tool.. As for race, for me nothing, for him everything.. Read his book and you will see how he felt about his white mother, etc.
He used and is using his race, not me. He will go down as the worst of the worst presidents ever..
If you do not believe this, that is fine, your opinion and I respect that, just like I have my opinion.
He will do no good for our whole system, health, economy and sports i.e. fishing, etc.
I, for one, will enjoy each day, fishing while I can do so.
Bill K :)
swank

Post by swank »

In all 29 post there were barely any substantive comments on the actual subject. Fishing will not be banned! Don't let Beck and Limbaugh and other conservative get ya all fired up. It's the same deal with ammo and guns i bet your all stocked up...
swank

Post by swank »

In all 29 post there were barely any substantive comments on the actual subject. Fishing will not be banned! Don't let Beck and Limbaugh and other conservative get ya all fired up. It's the same deal with ammo and guns i bet your all stocked up...
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

swank wrote:In all 29 post there were barely any substantive comments on the actual subject. Fishing will not be banned! Don't let Beck and Limbaugh and other conservative get ya all fired up. It's the same deal with ammo and guns i bet your all stocked up...
I have been stocked up for over sixty years, my man. It always comes in handy,hunting, etc. Bill K :) :wink: As a sidenote, my Dad and Uncle started me doing so, when I started hunting, etc at eight years of age. Been doing ever since.
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

swank wrote:In all 29 post there were barely any substantive comments on the actual subject. Fishing will not be banned! Don't let Beck and Limbaugh and other conservative get ya all fired up. It's the same deal with ammo and guns i bet your all stocked up...
Same point I tried to make, see my link above with the actual 38 page proposal to the White House, I read the whole thing and mot once was the banning of fishing mentioned, just new regulations.
Derrick Hicks

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Yeh it's unfortunate McCain selected Palin.He might have had a chance.

Tim Pawlenty would have been a better choice and would be an excellent presidential choice next time.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
micropterus

Post by micropterus »

... Uncle Barrack doesn't like boats either ... :roll:

http://www.mraa.com/

... one term President ... easy call ...

Dan Curtis
Have some fun out there .... Enjoy that time on the water !!
sTony

Post by sTony »

This thread has been moved back into the Bass Fishing Forum per popular demand and a shadow topic was also left in the political forum so people can get access to the topic from either forum.

Thanks for the input,

sTony
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

Spookin'Em43 wrote:
Same point I tried to make, see my link above with the actual 38 page proposal to the White House, I read the whole thing and mot once was the banning of fishing mentioned, just new regulations.
The point that your missing is that this is just the first step towards banning fishing. If you take the time to not just read the regulation but also read the agenda of the organizations pushing it, you will see that this is just the first step with the goal being to stop fishing.

James
Team Pollard

Post by Team Pollard »

Ha Jigfish!-
Those loans that we arnt paying back were inflated by the banks and giving every Tom, Dick and Harry and loan. How is that my or your fault. Why should we pay on a loan at 250,000 (over inflated by banks) when its only worth 125,000...We got screwed by the banks big time....
Gone Fish'n Marine
Fish Hedz
Coldwell Banker
Nitro 901 CDX with Mercury 200 Verado
Mark Pollard
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak out for me.
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

Team Pollard wrote:Ha Jigfish!-
Those loans that we arnt paying back were inflated by the banks and giving every Tom, Dick and Harry and loan. How is that my or your fault. Why should we pay on a loan at 250,000 (over inflated by banks) when its only worth 125,000...We got screwed by the banks big time....
I will respond to this on the political forum since it has nothing to do with fishing.

James
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Just think.. if McCain was president you'd be dealing with this moron.

~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Brain,
So what do we have in their now? Theirs one thing im not shamed to say is,I voted for her and McCain.Palin would have been better than that turd we have in their now?
davet.

Post by davet. »

just to point out, In my opinion, the ESPN article appeared a bit biased and I came across the actual document of this. Im not taking any sides as of now, but this doc. provides a lot better understanding of the proposal, and in near 40 pages, nowhere does it mention that fishing would be stopped as a whole. I think you all should take the time to view this and get a better understanding of what this is about. I find it really hard to believe that fishing as a whole could be completely halted, and I am not taking Obamas side on this (i dont care for him and his policies personally), just want everyone to see the whole thing, not just that espn article.
This statement makes sense. Check the facts before all you chicken littles start running around like the sky is falling. I can't believe people still read articles written by some author that leans one way or another and fails to use their own senses to check if it sounds too absurd.
www.powerskoop.com
....it aint rocket science!
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

JamesH wrote:
Spookin'Em43 wrote:
The point that your missing is that this is just the first step towards banning fishing. If you take the time to not just read the regulation but also read the agenda of the organizations pushing it, you will see that this is just the first step with the goal being to stop fishing.

James
I have a really hard time believing this could be possible. There are millions of people that (at least I hope) would stop this from happening. I can understand the stop of fishing for certain species, but fishing as a WHOLE?! that a seems a bit extreme to me. If it were to happen though, I would hope we all would do our part to make the point that we will not stand for it. It would be an absolute disaster. Fishing is a past time, and I just dont see that as something that could be completely banned, plus this would put so many people out of business: Tackle companies, boat companies, guides, etc. If this guy would really ban it, hed been knee deep in some $#!^, cause I dont think the country would stand for it, other than those PETA/Environmentalist pricks, and I would hope they would be greatly outnumbered by the fishing community.
Derrick Hicks

I Proudly Endorse:

Post by Guest »

:arrow: WGAF GEZZZZZZZZ You have to much free time on your hands instead of posting on here go out and look for new jobs and pay your bills thats your behind on bail the banks out so they can make you more loans. Fishing will never go away even under OBAMA'S administration. DAM THIS PRESIDENT LIKE STIRRING THE POT DONT HE :lol: HOLD ON 2012 IS COMING SOON HAHAHA
whazup

Post by whazup »

Just a thought...... "millions of people" have been trying to stop this health care fiasco. Has Obama listened? No, he is determined to shove it down our throats. Why do we think he would care what we (fishermen) think? He already has gone on record as mocking people who drive pick up trucks. He is not worthy of our trust!
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
some guy

Post by some guy »

aah the power of media. :lol:
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
kwikfish

Post by kwikfish »

My sentiments exactly. We need NO party and to vett out the greed and corruption issues.

As far as the ESPN article/author:

The more all you fishermen are taken in by this fear propaganda the more the author's low opinion of the intelligence of anglers is validated.

Think a little bit and use some common sense. :roll:

Just another case of poor journalism, if you can call it journalism. True investigative journalism is just about dead. And, instead, you can tune into and listen to your favorite talking head and further empower what you already firmly believe. Minds will never change nor will there be any objectivity or accountability, regardless of what or who is in 'power'.
PeteD

Post by PeteD »

And here's a kicker
All that $$$ in the Sport Fish Restoration Act,
Will Wind up in the General Fund,

They have been wanting that money forever,,

Pete D