Bass Elite

Andrew Jackson

Bass Elite

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Someone mentioned earlier about ESPN and suckage...I will have to concur on their TV scheduling. Sat down with coffee in hand to watch the 7:30am start and, and F'ing baseball is on. The Elite came on at 6am. Tommy Sanders said 7:30 two weeks ago, the first one, no problem, second one...VERY WEAK. I'll get over it. Time to smoke some Easter Salmon.....Happy Easter Everyone...
Rod Wynn

Re: Bass Elite

Post by Rod Wynn »

Andrew Jackson wrote:Someone mentioned earlier about ESPN and suckage...I will have to concur on their TV scheduling. Sat down with coffee in hand to watch the 7:30am start and, and F'ing baseball is on. The Elite came on at 6am. Tommy Sanders said 7:30 two weeks ago, the first one, no problem, second one...VERY WEAK. I'll get over it. Time to smoke some Easter Salmon.....Happy Easter Everyone...
Who is your carrier because DirecTV is on point...
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Cox Com.
Doug Warren

Post by Doug Warren »

Rod Wynn wrote:
Andrew Jackson wrote:Someone mentioned earlier about ESPN and suckage...I will have to concur on their TV scheduling. Sat down with coffee in hand to watch the 7:30am start and, and F'ing baseball is on. The Elite came on at 6am. Tommy Sanders said 7:30 two weeks ago, the first one, no problem, second one...VERY WEAK. I'll get over it. Time to smoke some Easter Salmon.....Happy Easter Everyone...
Who is your carrier because DirecTV is on point...

+1 Great show
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

Andrew Jackson wrote:Cox Com.
Yeah, I think you are in the same boat as those other guys from last week with the Delta Episode..
Sounds like DirecTV has the fish dialed in and the other carriers are not on the fish..LOL!
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..