Get read to register you shotguns and rifles in California

Moderators: MKA, Mike M, Caudawg, ash

User avatar
Posts: 4333
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:04 pm
Location: Delta

Get read to register you shotguns and rifles in California

Postby Marty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

It is here – First they came telling you that registration of your handguns was to protect you and that is all they wanted. Now to future protect you they want to register your long guns, it is best for everyone. What is next confiscation? ... m_v98.html

Thursday, April 8, 2010
AB 1810 - Proposed Long gun Registration for California
Assembly member Mike Feuer has amended AB 1810, formerly covering vandalism, to institute the requirement that all long gun transfers be treated the same as handgun transfers are treated now, effectively creating a long gun registration scheme in California.

Among the effects of this bill:
· Private parties would have to use an FFL to transfer long guns.
· New residents moving into the state would have to register their long guns within 60 days.

Contact Mike Feuer by phone or Fax
Tel: (916) 319-2042
Fax: (916) 319-2142
West Hollywood
Tel: (310) 285-5490
Tel: (818) 902-0521
Fax: (310) 285-5499

Return to “Hunting General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest