DBASSKING

CALIFORNIA CUSTOM WORM'S STILL IN BUSINESS??*NM*

Post by DBASSKING »

*NM*
ash
SpeedBump

Re: CALIFORNIA CUSTOM WORM'S STILL IN BUSINESS??*NM*

Post by ash »

My understanding is shortly after the business was split from Swimbaits and Worms the Worm side folded.

I am wondering if Wayne is still designing baits or sippin on Pina Coldas down in Cabo?
GITBIT

Post by GITBIT »

Their summer moss worms and salt and pepper sharks were awesome. Would love to get my hands on them again especially with that scent they put on those baits. I had a ton of confidence throwing their stuff.

Mike
I know you are but what am I?
Rick G

Post by Rick G »

Wayne is now into custom cars. He sold the business to Tim Cooke who was living in Clear Lake and ran it for a while. The swimbait part of the business was sold to Mike Berry [Arts Bro] and they are still available www.artberryfishing.com. The worm part is no longer around but down here at least there are plenty of custom handpour guys who will make you anything you want and match any color. Get us what you want and we can get it made. Rick G.
Anglers Marine has been serving Southern California boaters and fishermen since 1981, with the West's largest bass fishing tackle store and the best boat dealership on the west coast.
Open 7 days a week
Mon.-Sat. 9-6 Sun. 10-3
Leon Pugh

Post by Leon Pugh »

Does anyone know if George Pulse id still around. He is the guy that originally made those worms. He did a better job than any one since. I would love to contact him for some information on them. I lost contact with him years ago.
Thank You Leon Pugh
leon.pugh@comcast.net
http://www.dobynsrods.com/
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I was wondering about the same thing the other day. Back in the day, George Pultz was the man when it came to the worm biz. Really nice guy as well.
PRO TACKLE

Post by PRO TACKLE »

We still have some of these baits produced by Wayne. Contact Pro Tackle at 702-382-7400.