King James

Sports talk forum
Guy Williams

King James

Post by Guy Williams »

Too bad you didn't look beyond the "other" two players. No championship for you in the near future. Hope you like rookies and has been's because that's all that the Heat are going to be able to afford. You missed your opening for a possible championship with the Bulls. Too bad, so sad!! LAKERS are lovin' it!! Go LAKERS!! Three peat!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
g-man

Re: King James

Post by g-man »

The real question is can these guys even play together?? Three guys that want the ball on the same team?

Go Lake Show!
100% LL
some guy

Post by some guy »

Those 3 guys have started together the last 5 years on the east all star team. They should be able to play together, but GUy is dead on. Im with you on that. No supporting cast. They are going to have to bring up some D league players just to fill the 12 man roster.. :lol:

I wonder if David Stearn is going to step in, because this is actually the players taking over at this point and Im pretty sure he wont be down with that.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

Lebron's a clown, and basketball sucks. The heat=The yankees. Tryin' to buy their way to a championship. While it may be good for Miami, it's horrible for the sport. American sports are going down the drain. Bring on football season.
g-man

Post by g-man »

some guy wrote:Those 3 guys have started together the last 5 years on the east all star team. They should be able to play together, but GUy is dead on. Im with you on that. No supporting cast. They are going to have to bring up some D league players just to fill the 12 man roster.. :lol:

I wonder if David Stearn is going to step in, because this is actually the players taking over at this point and Im pretty sure he wont be down with that.
I'm calling in NOW, there will be trouble in Miami. Whats James gonna do when he realizes its Wades team? I see trouble in paradise.... :lol:
100% LL