Sounds like Lake Havasu is an amature lake!

DL

Re: Sounds like Lake Havasu is an amature lake!

Post by DL »

mike goodwin wrote:yer azz, JH

There ain't room in this 1 horse town for 2 of us.

What's up DL (i've been worried about you also, wit the way
them Halo's are play'n)
Your a good guy, if you really want to change teams we'll take
you in, YANKEE POWER.

MG
Mike, you know i'm a Yankee fan when they play Boston :twisted: But ONLY when they play Boston :) And those of us in Angel town don't have much to bark about right now...so I just keep my head down and stay the course. I'll bark when we catch Texas and Oakland... :x :D
"Feel the steel"
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Hell Aaron u better get out there if the bite is on, like 4lbers easy pickings out there right now

start burning weed lines is all i can say
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
tALLkAN

Post by tALLkAN »

DL wrote:
JAY HARPER wrote:Well boys and girls I spent my first Saturday and Sunday on this havasu pond. Not much trouble here getting nice limits. Saturday best five went 19.3 and Sunday 21.2...This place fished just like lake fork and the bend back home. If it was not for the stupid boat traffic I think I could have 22-24 lbs both days.. Just using legal tourney baits. Oh by the way the new sheriff is in town.
over a 4 lb average on a sunday and its your first weekend fishing"the pond"?

your full of hog wild! :)
KPalmer

Post by KPalmer »

Stripers and Carp don't count....they have to be green or brown. It's possible to get that kind of limit as a newbie...but game day will be the test...Pictures woulda made it a little more credible though. That's awesome sheriff, but not many grass mats in November-May...lol I hope you stick around long enough to edumacate us on clear water fishing in January.
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

you might think your 19lbs and 22lbs is a good bag. It is if your from Texas. Wont get ya paid in these parts though. Go back to school and catch up while us Az and Cali boys write the books you read.
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
Terry

Post by Terry »

I think what Jay got was by trolling.
:lol:
Justin Locatis

Post by Justin Locatis »

First Anglers Choice tournament of the new season is September 11. Lets see if Jay shows up!!!! With weight like that he should win hands down.
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

wow, thats actually a pretty good 2 days of fishing... but if you want to shut everybody up and prove them wrong, then you should prob post a pic of your 20 pound limit on your next trip out if you want any respect from any of us local havasu guys when we see you face to face. If you dont back up what you say down here im sure its gonna suck to be you knowing everyone hates you. And nothing is secret for long here ... mike and clint goodwin and myself have been followed so may times in a tournament its not even funny. Trust me it will happen partner and word travels fast and when it does your right back in the mix with everybody else. That is if your really catchin em that good hahaha ?????????????????????????
****BASS AKWARDS PRODUCTIONS **** Presents : The Big Bait Posse...Volume 1
The craziest Swimbait video in History. You have never seen so many giant swimbait fish jammed into one Action Packed DVD. Hope everybody enjoy's !!
smpboy

Post by smpboy »

i like this guy i hope he does good hes not talking **** just stirring the pot a little bit would be nice to see a new name towards the top wish u the best of luck cause u are gonna need it.
tunaman

sis an amature lake!

Post by tunaman »

WOW... I've got a grand that says that Shaun and partner will end up on top of you and yours in whatever series you decide to lay your stakes.

And if you want to go a little deeper, I have some other Havasu horses I'll put my money on that will definitely put a beat down on you and whomever you decide to bring to the scales.

Show us you can do on derby day, I dare you!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Re: sis an amature lake!

Post by macinckirk »

H*ll I think he may of had 2 days like that, with the weeds back and if he just power fished top water and blades, chatterbaits and etc, I could see him getting 5 good bites each day.

H*ll if the guy likes to fish deep and got on some of that wood in the channels he could be onto some good fish also, or if he got on those humps just north of the winsor ramp, he could just be doing something these fish don't see and they ate it up

I know I have had trips there were i could do nothing wrong, then go back and just get my azz handed to me doing the same thing just on a diff trip

All I can say is good luck out there Jay, those guys out there are not playing around there looking for there pay checks to pay there bills

And even though I cann't make the weds night play time this week I'm sure they would love to meet u tonight and see what u got :wink:
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Let's see "IF" this Jay Harper is a real character or even if he is some Barbie fishing rod totin', bass man wanna be I'd have to say, "Mike, Clint and S. Bailey (in the words of Spicoli) Those guys are fags" Image I wouldn't say that though......
B Becker

Post by B Becker »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: All right Hamilton!!!! or should I say "Jackson"....that was funny. :lol: :lol: :lol: I will be watching this battle. I love Havasu and it has done me "ok" in the years, but never, ever, would I put my money against the locals. They are human, but they are tuff!!! I googled this guy and found nothing. Do you know what came up? Jason Harper, the guy that announces FLW. hmmm......can we get a little bio on this guy. And with all do respect, welcome Jay!
Brent Becker

Sponsors:
www.brentbeckerfishing.com
www.skeeterboats.com
www.basspro.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.maxima-lines.com
BigJeff

Post by BigJeff »

What's your boat make, model & color?

And Bailey is right man, post a picture of your limit and show everyone.
DL

Post by DL »

BigJeff wrote:What's your boat make, model & color?

And Bailey is right man, post a picture of your limit and show everyone.
He's from Texas..so its either a Skeeter or Bass Cat with a Yamaha on it :lol: :lol:
"Feel the steel"
KPalmer

Post by KPalmer »

I am a total Barney and I will put up a grand that says I can beat his a$$ on the lake....If he really exists? I think this is Rooke with an Alias name talking smack..haha. If that's the case, I take my $1000 off the table...
bigbass111

Post by bigbass111 »

Someone is definatly messing with you guys.....

I say BS 100% on this Jay joke......Someone is bending you guys over and your all taking it deep...

If not, this guy is commiting fishing suicide. Nobody can be this stupid..
Ray L.

Post by Ray L. »

Wow did this thread bring people out of the dark ages..... That is the good part. The bad part is that Yankee fans and packer fans have jumped in. Oh yeah.... Go Angels.....
The only one not on this thread from Havasu is Rooke.
See you all at the end of Sept. Oh and to the new sherriff..... Good luck because you are going to need it..........
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
DL

Post by DL »

bigbass111 wrote:Nobody can be this stupid..
This is an internet forum...yes they can :lol: and often do.

I agree, someone hooked us good...or is really stupid.
"Feel the steel"
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
mike rooke

Post by mike rooke »

kpalmer, keep ur grand on the table,and ill match it.I think my 3 yr old will out fish him.
KPalmer

Post by KPalmer »

mike rooke wrote:kpalmer, keep ur grand on the table,and ill match it.I think my 3 yr old will out fish him.
Haha....Ok Mike it's on the table still.... But don't scare Jay off cause your 3 year old is a hell of a stick... Your little man paired with Danny Ochoa's 6 year old would be trouble...give them a froggin rod and look out.. They might beat all our asses?
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

JAY HARPER wrote:Well boys and girls I spent my first Saturday and Sunday on this havasu pond. Not much trouble here getting nice limits. Saturday best five went 19.3 and Sunday 21.2...This place fished just like lake fork and the bend back home. If it was not for the stupid boat traffic I think I could have 22-24 lbs both days.. Just using legal tourney baits. Oh by the way the new sheriff is in town.

the new sheriff gets shot every time.you dont need luck you will need skill if you dont have the skills you will have your *** handed to you everytime.
punk bass
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

we should thank this guy for bringing us all together for a good laugh. :D :D its rare to have this many hits on something that has zero to do with anything we care about. Hi everyone! Mike Just give me your boat. :lol:
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
mike rooke

Post by mike rooke »

paul ill trade you my boat for 36k even trade i think
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Wait a minute....Jay Harper
J - Just
A - Another
Y - Year

H - Havasu
A - Anglers
R -
P -
E -
R -

Just a thought
BuzzBait71

Post by BuzzBait71 »

hey jay be careful out threr at havasu. there is a lot of shady things going on with some of those locals. they make their own structure plant fish and bait on it come tourney day those spots are loaded. they also load up the shallow backwaters with fish prior to tourneys and make their owm sand bars so those fish are trapped til tourney day just a warning
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Wow Buzz, Way to be a thread buster. All their secrets that took me years to learn and exploit you give up in a short paragraph. Damn You!
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

:lol: :lol: :lol: you know how we do.
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

I am Loving this!Jay, if you need a partner and i have the time to fit yours.Give me a call.I have no or little time on Havi.But i love new water and these guy's don't scare me. :shock: :D So if you ever need a partner.IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peace Out!Shaun,COME OUT TO PLAYYYAAAA!!!!!!!!!
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

Buzzbait 71, sept 11 is the first anglers choice here at havasu and I have to fish by myself. How about you and your big accusing mouth come up and by my observer for the tournament ???? you can just sit there and take notes while I load the boat. Deal ? Last thing I need is some guy accusing me of some crap like that. Your welcome to a boat ride anyday my friend . Just hold the f on !!!
The craziest Swimbait video in History. You have never seen so many giant swimbait fish jammed into one Action Packed DVD. Hope everybody enjoy's !!
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

S. Bailey wrote:Buzzbait 71, sept 11 is the first anglers choice here at havasu and I have to fish by myself. How about you and your big accusing mouth come up and by my observer for the tournament ???? you can just sit there and take notes while I load the boat. Deal ? Last thing I need is some guy accusing me of some crap like that. Your welcome to a boat ride anyday my friend . Just hold the f on !!!
H*ll can I get in on this deal with out :shock: having to be a azzhole :wink: I maybe even willing to pay the gas for the day :wink: :lol: and beers afterwards 8)
mike rooke

Post by mike rooke »

buzzbait and jay should fish togather there both full of sh..
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

I thought Buzz :twisted: , the fun thread killer, was only kidding? I've seen you Havasu guys not do that kind of stuff. Hell, Rooke & Bailey follow G and I around whenever we fish "their" lake. Clint and Mike have done the same damn thing, oh and also those Locatis's. ALWAYS fishing our water................what's next torpedo weights!!! :roll:
goodwin clint

Post by goodwin clint »

BUZZBAIT 71 dont think I like your words about the Havasu guys. Since you threw it out there what locals names have you observed doing anything you wrote.. Ive lived here for twenty years now and been on the water a few times and have never once seen any of our guys do any of that crap..A few teams here put in the time and effort and catch-em most of the time.
mike rooke

Post by mike rooke »

clint, how much sand would it take to make a sand bar that a fish couldnt swim over,but a local could get boat in a spot and catch them?
bryanmc

Post by bryanmc »

Ssssssshhhhhhhhh.... It's magic sand Mike. Don't let everyone know or they'll all want some.
goodwin clint

Post by goodwin clint »

ya mike I hope buzzbait 71 never finds the tractor we have planted up the river...wow
mike rooke

Post by mike rooke »

i wish is was so easy,thanks clint
BuzzBait71

Post by BuzzBait71 »

I was only kidding GEEEEEEEEZ Thought we all were.You guys act like I stumbled upon something No need to get all defensive.
goodwin clint

Post by goodwin clint »

buzzbait 71 hey glad you said you were kidding, and I will say Ill take my words back like it never happened. Sorry, but a few of our teams take those things serious plus alot of the guys in our top teams around here have won big tourneys and just dont need those comments. Anyway im sorry for my response to your first reply because you cleared it up and said you were just kidding. I will chill now
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

I wasn't!!!
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

buzzbait ... i read your email a few times before replying. Usually when someone is joking they put up smillie faces or say just joking . Your post sounded like you were serious. But if you were joking then I will forgive you :)
j10b

Post by j10b »

BuzzBait71 wrote:hey jay be careful out threr at havasu. there is a lot of shady things going on with some of those locals. they make their own structure plant fish and bait on it come tourney day those spots are loaded. they also load up the shallow backwaters with fish prior to tourneys and make their owm sand bars so those fish are trapped til tourney day just a warning
Sounds like SE USA!! I dont think those boys East of Dallas could fish if they didn't have a craw/dog food feed home grown bass to go stick for their tournaments.

Then again they are should REALLY be KVD's they just dont have the means, who cares about how they have won 50k fishing the local stuff that wont pay for the FLW or BASS Fees. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
KPalmer

Post by KPalmer »

S. Bailey wrote:buzzbait ... i read your email a few times before replying. Usually when someone is joking they put up smillie faces or say just joking . Your post sounded like you were serious. But if you were joking then I will forgive you :)
I think he is serious but too big of a pu$$y to own up to it...God knows you guys have heard that BS for years.... 8)
Murph

Post by Murph »

I know that if I was a Local, I would have a Few Secret Brushpiles, nothing wrong with that! Heck, I would probably even move a few of the existing ones around, just a little bit. :wink:
It might be lonely at the Top, but it's a bitch, at the Bottom !
some guy

Post by some guy »

Smiley faces make the world go round... :lol:
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><