another SHOUT OUT To Lyles Boat Repair

Dom

another SHOUT OUT To Lyles Boat Repair

Post by Dom »

Took my boat into Lyle's and as always he did a GREAT JOB! :D The boat runs PERFECT! & ITS FAST! He Got it Done Super fast! we He quoted me a price and we ran into a few more problems but instead of jacking me on the price he just fixed em and the price stayed the same. I cant say enough about this guy he is a perfectionist and does excellent honest work!

Thanks buddy! :D

My son and I washed and put a shine on her today I put new batteries in, greased the trailer bearings got insurance. and transfered the boat in to my name so looks like we will be fishing the delta this week end :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Tight Lines Dom
XMAN

Re: another SHOUT OUT To Lyles Boat Repair

Post by XMAN »

Hey dom..i know ya been looking for awhile now..what kind of boat did ya end up with.....X
Dom

Post by Dom »

Well I still did not find what I was looking for, for the price i wanted to pay. But i ran across a Ranger 340V with a 150 mariner Magnum in pretty good shape for a steal so I jumped on it my plan is to fish out of it for the rest of the year and when winter hits and prices drop I plan on buying my champion and then come spring when prices jump I will sell this one and recoop some of my cash. :D :D

Image[/img]

This pic is before we cleaned it up just got it waxed tonight it cleaned up NICE! :D :D :D
Tight Lines Dom
lunker punker

Post by lunker punker »

Nice boat bud! Now bring it over and lets buff her out. Lyle is the best! Congrats buddy!
Big baits,big fish,big smiles!!!!!
meagain

Post by meagain »

nice! see ya on the water.
Lloyd Close