Short Sale Property/Landlord

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
ilovefooffur

Short Sale Property/Landlord

Post by ilovefooffur »

My wife and I just put an offer on a short sale home and we're excited! It's going to be an investment property and hopefully it will pay for our retirement.

We have no experience being landlords. Any advice/suggestion from those of you who are experts?
cib11b

Re: Short Sale Property/Landlord

Post by cib11b »

I hear it sucks! My mom has three rentals and always has issues.. She screens them all credit check and all but somehow the weirdos and non paying people find her.
Ohh son!! That's a 4, 5 ,7 8, 12 punder son!!

2016 Ranger Z175 Lime Green Fusion!
cib11b

Post by cib11b »

I hear it sucks! My mom has three rentals and always has issues.. She screens them all credit check and all but somehow the weirdos and non paying people find her.

cib11b

Post by cib11b »

Metal

Post by Metal »

I am a Realtor however also very experienced with teant/landlord agreements. Your Rights as the owner, many wasy to assure you get your rent on time each month.....GUARANTEED!

I am not trying to Shanghai you from your current agent, so please don't take my response the wrong way. I am simply offering assistance to you folks once you have procured the home.

Negotiating and waiting on a short sale can often become very time consuming and frustrating. If you have any questions wth regard to any part of the buying process, items to look for, etc. Please feel freeto give a call.

Again, I just want to stress that my sole motivation here is to assist a fellow bass fisherman and I am available most any time.

(209)321-1868-Neil or n eil@metalandbrooks.com
johnsonfredral

Post by johnsonfredral »

thanks for sharing :)
[url=http://cabinetsmakers.com.au]Cabinet makers[/url]