the reports page...

new2bassfishin

the reports page...

Post by new2bassfishin »

Im still pretty new here and i really enjoy these forums. And being new im going to the reports page looking for helps and hints, and it really sucks to see people talking trash on there. If you got beef get the guys number and call him like a f'ing man. Its just kind of disapointing to get on here and have to read about fishermen talking nonsense to each other. I dont know maybe it doesnt bother any one else but i thought i might share my thoughts.

Id also like to say thanks to all the people who go on there and tell us what they did where and hoow good or bad there day was.
sTony

Re: the reports page...

Post by sTony »

We'd strongly encourage you to send an email or PM to us pointing out the report pages where the abuses are occurring. There are a lot of report pages and we can't keep up with all of them but if folks point it out we'll clean them up quickly.

Thanks,

sTony
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

Mods, can you check the Folsom section as well please, thanks!!
Derrick Hicks

Humboldt State University-FLW College Series

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
Gator

Post by Gator »

I have been in the Delta and Folsom pages every day to clean them up - the only thing that is a hindrance is that we do not require a login for the reports section, which is something we are going to address moving forward.
lunker punker

Post by lunker punker »

WOOCH is all over the folsom reports. :shock:
Big baits,big fish,big smiles!!!!!
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Gator wrote:I have been in the Delta and Folsom pages every day to clean them up - the only thing that is a hindrance is that we do not require a login for the reports section, which is something we are going to address moving forward.
Gator and all. I sure wish you would require a log in. Maybe that would put a stop to these childish/immature people. Bill K :)
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Spookin'Em43

Post by Spookin'Em43 »

Bill K wrote:Gator and all. I sure wish you would require a log in. Maybe that would put a stop to these childish/immature people. Bill K :)
+1
Derrick Hicks

Humboldt State University-FLW College Series

I Proudly Endorse:
Dobyn's Rods, RBBassfishing, Abu Garcia, El Grande Lures, Trilene, Berkely, D&M Baits, Zipper Worms, Rod Glove, Tackle Warehouse, HatCams
new2bassfishin

Post by new2bassfishin »

Oh sorry i guess i forgot to mention it was the delta page.

Thanks for trying to keep them cleaned up.
Ray Vanacore

Post by Ray Vanacore »

So tha't the only lake he fishes 5 days a week more then the people the bitch about him.
Ray Vanacore