ABA Delta 2010/2011 Schedule

RipnRog

ABA Delta 2010/2011 Schedule

Post by RipnRog »

You guys asked for it you got it. A winter spring schedule. Along with that we have changed the payout structure for all of ABA.

November 20, 2010 Delta - Russo's Marina Results
December 18, 2010 Delta - Russo's Marina Results
January 29, 2011 Delta - Russo's Marina Results
February 26, 2011 Delta - Russo's Marina Results
March 26, 2011 Delta - Russo's Marina Results
April 23, 2011 Delta - Russo's Marina Results

Payback Changes for the 2011 Season!

For the first twenty years of our history we focused on paying very deep. Times changed and the focus of many became how much could the top couple of team earn at each event. Well, times have again changed and value is back in style! In 2011 we will pay 1 out of every 3 boats! That’s right, with 30 paid entries we will pay 10 places! That is 4 more checks paid than what is paid with the 1 in 5 boats that is currently in use by just about everyone. In addition, a higher percentage will be paid at each event while still keeping the Team Classic monies in tact!
More Checks and More Cash Paid to More Places . . .
American BassTeams 2011!

This year we averaged 42 boats per tournament. Come on out and lets make what is already the biggest Delta team circuit even bigger.

All in for the events will be $250.00 per team.

Rodger
TritonBrent

Re: ABA Delta 2010/2011 Schedule

Post by TritonBrent »

See you there!
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

TritonBrent wrote:See you there!

Can't wait. :D
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Not sure I'm a fan of the payout changes... dilutes the top paychecks and gives chump checks to the lower teams. Regardless, sounds like the decision has been made, and it is what it is. Not that my partner and I have had to worry much about cashing checks anyways so far, but still not so good for the teams that get it done.

Regardless, looks like that schedule might favor my partner's style, so we may just make it back for another run at it! You run a great tournament Rog, and your staff kicks a$$!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

tunaman wrote:Not sure I'm a fan of the payout changes... dilutes the top paychecks and gives chump checks to the lower teams. Regardless, sounds like the decision has been made, and it is what it is. Not that my partner and I have had to worry much about cashing checks anyways so far, but still not so good for the teams that get it done.

Regardless, looks like that schedule might favor my partner's style, so we may just make it back for another run at it! You run a great tournament Rog, and your staff kicks a$$!

Roger
Good bring you camera. :D
Leon Pugh

Post by Leon Pugh »

No if you would just have them on Sundays. I would fish twice as many events if they were on Sunday. Don't you guys realize how many work on Saturdays.
Thank You Leon Pugh
leon.pugh@comcast.net
http://www.dobynsrods.com/
Brian

Post by Brian »

Leon Pugh wrote: Don't you guys realize how many work on Saturdays.
Not as many as work Mondays. IMO Sunday tourneys suck when you don't get home until after 7pm and have to work on Monday. But hey just me.
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
Leon Pugh

Post by Leon Pugh »

At least you have the option of fishing or not, my point is attendance will be higher on Sunday events.
Thank You Leon Pugh
leon.pugh@comcast.net
g-man

Post by g-man »

Brian wrote:
Leon Pugh wrote: Don't you guys realize how many work on Saturdays.
Not as many as work Mondays. IMO Sunday tourneys suck when you don't get home until after 7pm and have to work on Monday. But hey just me.
+1! Sundays are for relaxin, and football!
100% LL
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Leon Pugh wrote:No if you would just have them on Sundays. I would fish twice as many events if they were on Sunday. Don't you guys realize how many work on Saturdays.
Leon I run two regions and the other region I have run on Sundays. The biggest problem with Sunday events for me personally is that I have to take every Monday off of work to complete the paperwork and do the bank deposit. Running them on Saturdays just works better for me and my family life and my job.

I hope to have you come out to some if not all.

Rodger
Phil Burgess

Post by Phil Burgess »

AWESOME CANT WAIT....... I LOVE THE WINTER AT THE BIG "D"
ILL RIDE TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU BOYS!!!!!!!!!!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Leon Pugh wrote:Don't you guys realize how many work on Saturdays.
Leon, I think it's a no win situation really, just as many if not more folks have church and many other family commitments on Sunday, as well as those who have to work Sundays as well.

The one aspect I do like is it takes two events away from that conjested May/June spawn-post spawn, where there always seems to be so much debate over dates and overlapping events in the various counties here.
Leon Pugh

Post by Leon Pugh »

I am a ABA member and do fish a few of your events whne I can fit them in. Might be more this year since GOLD CITY ckt is all Saturdays this year.
Thank You Leon Pugh
leon.pugh@comcast.net
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Leon Pugh wrote:I am a ABA member and do fish a few of your events whne I can fit them in. Might be more this year since GOLD CITY ckt is all Saturdays this year.

We look forward to having you Leon....

Rdoger
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Thanks for the information on the payout changes Rog - I figured you would have thought them carefully through, but wasn't sure how much lattitude you had with the structure.

I love the way you run your tournaments, and you have a great staff in place. Should be another great tournament season for your trail!

Roger
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

tunaman wrote:Thanks for the information on the payout changes Rog - I figured you would have thought them carefully through, but wasn't sure how much lattitude you had with the structure.

I love the way you run your tournaments, and you have a great staff in place. Should be another great tournament season for your trail!

Roger

Hope to see you and the bearded one out there.....
Brian

Post by Brian »

tunaman wrote:Thanks for the information on the payout changes Rog - I figured you would have thought them carefully through, but wasn't sure how much lattitude you had with the structure.

Roger
THANKS RODGER :wink:
[color=#0040FF]"Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid."

-John Wayne[/color]
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

Brian wrote:

Roger
THANKS RODGER :wink:

:shock:
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

bump in the new format
flipit

Post by flipit »

Is this region offering the same free membership deal as the Motherlode region?
Fishing should be fun.
RipnRog

Post by RipnRog »

flipit wrote:Is this region offering the same free membership deal as the Motherlode region?
what exactly is Robert offering?
flipit

Post by flipit »

RipnRog wrote:
flipit wrote:Is this region offering the same free membership deal as the Motherlode region?
what exactly is Robert offering?
Free membership to any rookie league or new anglers that have not fished the circuit in the past 3 years.There is a little more thats in his post below.
Fishing should be fun.