Hey repubs

For political discussions
Greg_Cornish

Hey repubs

Post by Greg_Cornish »

My brother wonders what I think of his rough draft. I bet you'll like it. People find it difficult to believe he gives out his personal cell phone number on billboards and advertising.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
2ndsuks

Re: Hey repubs

Post by 2ndsuks »

You must be proud of your brother Greg, I would be.

But again I ask, wtf happened to you! :lol:
Mark Hiser

Post by Mark Hiser »

Greg, I must say your brother appears to be a man with somewhat similar ideals as myself. Of course I only perused his website for a few minutes, but what I read was favorable IMHO.

So, are you older than him??

Mark
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Mark Hiser wrote:Greg, I must say your brother appears to be a man with somewhat similar ideals as myself. Of course I only perused his website for a few minutes, but what I read was favorable IMHO.

So, are you older than him??

Mark
Yes, he's the youngest of five boys. He has 3 older sisters and one younger.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Hey Greg,
If there was a liberal candidate that you liked running against your Brother who would get your vote?
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Whoopbass wrote:Hey Greg,
If there was a liberal candidate that you liked running against your Brother who would get your vote?
My brother.