WON Classic Travel Partner

Double-G

WON Classic Travel Partner

Post by Double-G »

Im trying to put this trip together at the last minute so I am looking for a AAA partner from the north state (CA) who needs to trave to Mead and prefish with some one. Of course there's always options so if your from down south I could meet pick you up along the 99 W corridor some where too.
To share the expense of travel and prefish with me email me at finsandfire@clearwire.net SOON....
Greg Gutierrez
Frenzy Baits
kb

Re: WON Classic Travel Partner

Post by kb »

you left out must be willing to leave immediatly after weighing in and driving all night to get home and get the hell out of Lake Mead ASAP............. :D :D :D

good luck Double G

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

someone needs to jump on this. How often do you get a man of GG's status offering up a guide trip at Mead. Hope you make it Greg. See ya there.
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
Double-G

Post by Double-G »

Ya KB its so much easier to tow the boat home when your 379 pounds light on your load :shock:

I cant believe I got one call and that may not even work out...oh well I have travelled most of the
US by my self before I guess I can make it to Mead and back.
Greg Gutierrez
Frenzy Baits
TXRIGGED

Post by TXRIGGED »

I was pre-fishing out there today, lots of little rats, few keepers. I did hook into a 250HrsPwr motor while fishing deep in the narrows. It fought like a sun-of-a-gun. J/K. Tighten up them bolts GG! Drive safe, see you at the pairing meeting.