Results ABA Inland Empire

Aba Bill

Results ABA Inland Empire

Post by Aba Bill »

Thanks To everyone one that came out today for the First of the Inland Empire region for American Bass. We had Great Weather till early afternoon and the wind picked up and started to get nasty out on the water. The bite was tough for everyone, a few teams were able to find limits.
Congrats to the Team of Rob Dickson and Pat Keniry we came in with 4 Fish but had 2 big kicker fish which weighed 8.62 and 8.40 respectivly. Their total weight was 20.47 to win the tournament.

1st Rob Dickson - Pat Keniry 4 fish 8.62 bf 20.47 $1096
2nd Rick Grover - Kyle Grover 5 fish 3.29 bf 13.53 $678
3rd Pete Marino - Carissa Marino 5 fish 3.19 bf 12.31 $348
4th Kevin Stammer - Bryson Molesky 4 fish 3.63 bf 10.74 $200
5th Wes Crawford - Denis Van Duzer 5 fish 2.28 bf 10.13
6th Pat Waters - Bill Plains Jr 5 fish 2.54 bf 9.95
7th Ron Johnson - Courtney Mims 5 fish 3.26 bf 9.52
8th Shane Rott - Randy Hays 3 fish 1.61 bf 5.13
9th Larry Reed - Ken Gwynn 2 fish 2.61 bf 4.10
10th Robert Fitsgerald - Robert Perry 2 fish 2.75 bf 3.94

Full Results Posted on Web Site
http://americanbass.com/Rst_11Inland_Empire4058.htm

Thanks Again for everyone that came out see you all again at the next tournament on December 11th

Pictures will be posted to the American Bass site
Last edited by Aba Bill on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West! www.americanbass.com
Proud Sponsors: Ranger Boats, Mercury Marine, MotorGuide, Lucas Oil,Yamamoto,Gamakatsu, Anglers Marine, Lowrance, Daiwa, Deps
BUCKBASS

Re: Results ABA Inland Empire

Post by BUCKBASS »

I would like to say thanks to Rob and Pat for there help on the dock while I was releaseing the fish.They brought there fish down and watched the release. Noticed a couple floater that I had needled still in tank so both took there time to help and reneedle so we saved all except for the one that was brought in dead. We had some new teams out there today was good to see Courtney and his new partner. I know of a couple teams that will be there in the future so we are growing.
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

BUCKBASS,Thanks for all you guy's do.Even though we didn't fish well.We still had a good time seeing and talking with everyone.Congrat.s to Rob and Pat.These Guy's ROCK!Great Angler's and Great people!!There are alway's willing to Help.Anytime to get the chance to talk to these guy's.You walk away thinking to yourself"What the ......Did they say!"LOL!What more can you say.You guy's Rock!Great job To kyle,Pete and Carrisa.Thanks to Bill and his Staff for a Good Show.See you on the Water.
Rob Dickson

Post by Rob Dickson »

No problem Buckbass, always glad to help. Thanks Todd, It was definitely a tough day out there. We were fortunate enough to get two good bites. We lost our 5th fish numerous times, just glad we didn't need it.
Rob D.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Congrats Rob and Pat! Awesome!!!!!!!
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Nice :) Great Job u 2 :!: pat n rob u guys are on it there :wink: bgood luck though the rest of the season
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
BIG L

Post by BIG L »

Those were nice fish, we didn't expect any thing less from your team. This time I didn't have to set back and watch you do it. I needed my partners help but he was in Pa. looking for a big buck (deer).
Larry Reed Hatched 1944
TEAMDEADMONEY

Post by TEAMDEADMONEY »

Nice Job Pat and Rob!!! Congrats on the two 8lbers!!!

The weighins were quick and went smoothly, nice job Bill... and staff..

See you guys at the next one in December...

Pete 8)
PeteMarinoGuideService.com
Rob Dickson

Post by Rob Dickson »

Thanks guys.
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Missed you and Pat for the NBW DVL today. 54 boats!
some guy

Post by some guy »

Rob Dickson wrote:No problem Buckbass, always glad to help. Thanks Todd, It was definitely a tough day out there. We were fortunate enough to get two good bites. We lost our 5th fish numerous times, just glad we didn't need it.
Rob D.

Good job out there guys..

you didnt the other two little guys either! You could have taken it down with the two kickers. You guys have that place on lock down. Congrats.
Create your own luck.

><> John Curry <><
Aba Bill

Post by Aba Bill »

Anybody know how to post pictures? It is telling me my files are to big and it wont let me post them on here. Is there a way to down size the file before i post it???

Thanks
Proud Sponsors: Ranger Boats, Mercury Marine, MotorGuide, Lucas Oil,Yamamoto,Gamakatsu, Anglers Marine, Lowrance, Daiwa, Deps
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Hey Bill-

Join this website www.photobucket.com, upload your pictures to the site, and then copy the IMG file into your Westernbass post.

Let me know if that worked for you. If not, call my cell and I'll walk you through it okay.

Brian (714) 580-4088
Aba Bill

Post by Aba Bill »

IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j41 ... 0014-1.jpg[/IMG]

Okay here is the pictures of Pat and Robs Fish and for the ones that know about our Hat here is the pictures of Ed Clevelend wearing it because he was the lowest finishing angler from the last tournament

Thanks Everyone