Who screwed this site up and when are you going to fix

bassbums

Who screwed this site up and when are you going to fix

Post by bassbums »

Where are all the previous ads? How do I check messages? Is anyone doing anything to fix this?
adamsj13

Re: Who screwed this site up and when are you going to fix

Post by adamsj13 »

bassbums wrote:Where are all the previous ads? How do I check messages? Is anyone doing anything to fix this?

Im not a fan of this either. But I can't complain, its free :)
aNNieNsaLTIE

Post by aNNieNsaLTIE »

Very true!! Atleast you do not need 100 post in the forums in order to be eligible to put up a ad...

Steven
Gator

Post by Gator »

i am working on moving the old ads to the new system - it's not as easy as it might seem.
TRUFISH

Post by TRUFISH »

I agree, the previous classifieds were the best. Why change a good thing? If it's not broken, don't fix it.
VJ

Post by VJ »

I agree the other format for the classifieds was a lot better. Having the pics of the item for sale was nice. Appreciate the site and just giving my opinion, i do visit this site probably 5-10 a day.(at least) :D
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
Gator

Post by Gator »

VJ wrote:I agree the other format for the classifieds was a lot better. Having the pics of the item for sale was nice. Appreciate the site and just giving my opinion, i do visit this site probably 5-10 a day.(at least) :D
People can still post pics. They need to follow the instructions at the top of the forum!
Sumo

Post by Sumo »

It's time to move forward and with that comes the ups and downs. I do not envy Gator in any way but appreciate his time and effort in keeping this website up to date and moving forward. If you are a fisherman you should know about patiences and you should show some right now.

Thanks for the hard work Gator!
Dale (Sumo)
JustinD

Post by JustinD »

Please people grow a sack....quit bitchin' and read some of the stickys. Geez some of you are worse than a bunch of ehns at a hair salon. :evil:
LL South
godzilla

Post by godzilla »

bassbums wrote:Where are all the previous ads? How do I check messages? Is anyone doing anything to fix this?
BE GLAD WE STILL HAVE THIS SITE UP TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
***GODZILLA AFTER MILFS!!...(MOMMAS I LIKE TO FISH)....***
VJ

Post by VJ »

Gator wrote:
VJ wrote:I agree the other format for the classifieds was a lot better. Having the pics of the item for sale was nice. Appreciate the site and just giving my opinion, i do visit this site probably 5-10 a day.(at least) :D
People can still post pics. They need to follow the instructions at the top of the forum!
I understand People can Still post pics i said nothing about people not being able to. All i said was it was NICE to have the pics on the side of the Classifieds! So Relax, read again and slower "i appreciate the site" and was just stating an opinion.
JustinD wrote:Please people grow a sack....quit bitchin' and read some of the stickys. Geez some of you are worse than a bunch of ehns at a hair salon. :evil:
Again for the people that need to read slower, "Having the pics of the item for sale was nice. I Appreciate the site and just giving my opinion . So sorry for doing what ur supposed to do on a forum by giving ur dam opinion. I think other people should put a sack in their mouth so they dont talk before they read and go on a public forum bitchin
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com
JustinD

Post by JustinD »

Okay I edited my post........Trying to be nice............HARD TO BE NICE. But VJ I wasn't talking to you othrewise I would have said so. And like you said in your post everyone can have an opinion.....
LL South
VJ

Post by VJ »

No problem my feeling werent hurt i didnt think i said anything wrong and thought u were talking to me, but its all good i just want to go fishing. have a good one
Nutechlures.com
RB BASS FISHING
trophybaits.com
genesistinting.com