Swimbaits on pedro

Giants55

Swimbaits on pedro

Post by Giants55 »

Was hoping to get info on throwing swimbaits this time of year at don Pedro. Is this a good time of year?? What to target?? Type of sb?? Not looking or specific spots just a little info to get me started.. If anyones been out, any success lately? Thanks in advance!!
Giants55

Re: Swimbaits on pedro

Post by Giants55 »

Bump
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Try posting this on the swimbaits forum, too.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
flipit

Post by flipit »

I doubt you will get much info as there are many tournaments this time of year. Keep in mind Pedro is just another Nor Cal lake, fish it like you would fish any of the others. It is a great swimbait lake.
Fishing should be fun.
Hipster

Post by Hipster »

Check out Matt Allen's blog he posts on his website. He talks about once late Fall early winter is here he tosses nothing but large soft paddle tail type baits that you can work slowly througth the water column. I do agree and have much better success with river to sea and huds in winter than other swimbaits.
Four Decades of Red!!!!!!!!

When in Doubt Set the Hook!!!

Mark
Steve Reed

Post by Steve Reed »

There is an angler west video or maybe its true bass that has Bill Siemantel and Vince Hurtado check it out on youtube.

Also, any Bub Tosh seminar you can find he will talk about pedro. I know a lot of guys drag the huddleston on long line like a jig or carolina rig.
Monsterfishingtackle.com