Who's Got Boats? Won Bass Has Boats!!!!

WON BASSIN

Who's Got Boats? Won Bass Has Boats!!!!

Post by WON BASSIN »

Breaking News form Won Bass Headquarters

Won Bass is proud to announce that our Christmas wishes and yours have been answered.

Bass Pro Shops and Mercury Marine are once again back as Won Bass sponsors, and their commitments are stronger than ever for 2011. Bass Pro Shops representative Rick Emmitt, just called to announce that BPS will be sponsoring Won Bass and our tournament circuits for 2011. The full story will be out in our publication, and website soon. As it is rapidly approaching Christmas, we have sent all of our employees home for the holidays, and we will be resuming shop early next week. We wanted to let you the anglers now as soon as we had any information, and as always.... Something worth waiting for, always takes patience and understanding.

With that said... Won Bass will be awarding 5 Nitro/Mercury Boat Packages for 2011

Won Bass will be awarding Boats at the following events in 2011.

Teams TOC at Lake Nacimiento November 5th and 6th - Both the overall North Teams Regions winner, and the overall South Teams Regions winner at the 2011 TOC will both receive a new BPS Nitro/Mercury Boat package. Everyone who qualifies for the 2011 TOC will be fishing for the Reserve and option money. The North teams will be competing against the North teams for a Nitro/Mercury boat package. The South teams will be fishing against the South teams for a Nitro/Mercury Boat package. Two lucky teams will both be walking away with Nitro Mercury boat packages. Two ways to win. All you have to do now is qualify!

Won Bass Pro/Am Circuit - Western Classic December 3rd and 4th, 2011 at lake Nacimiento and Lake San Antonio. In addition to the already announce Daiwa $5000 cup for the 2011 overall AOY. Won Bass and their great sponsors BPS and Mercury are proud to announce that we will be awarding to the Western Classic Pro winner and AAA winner a Brand New Nitro/Mercury boat package.
Both the Pro and AAA winners of the 2011 Western Classic Qualifying participants will walk away from this great event with two new boats, as well as their share in the reserve and option moneys accumulated throughout the 2011 season.

Us Open 2011 - Nitro/Mercury Package to the 2011 US Open winner. More information to come as more sponsorships develop.

See you at Shasta January 8th & 9th, 2011.

Merry Christmas to All, and to all a good night!
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248
Hollywood

Re: Who's Got Boats? Won Bass Has Boats!!!!

Post by Hollywood »

Awesome job Billy! Way to go won bass on securing a boat sponsor for your events!
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

That is some great news Billy !!!! Congrats on your hard work ! Tournament numbers will surely increase. Cant wait to start off the season fishing for boats again. Woo Hoo !

Merry Christmas Everyone... 5 days in a row of fishing over the holidays is called fishmas for me !!
****BASS AKWARDS PRODUCTIONS **** Presents : The Big Bait Posse...Volume 1
The craziest Swimbait video in History. You have never seen so many giant swimbait fish jammed into one Action Packed DVD. Hope everybody enjoy's !!
flipit

Post by flipit »

Wow, great job Bill. Thank you BPS and Mercury.
Fishing should be fun.
Ricky-S

Post by Ricky-S »

Great news Billy. We could use some good news around this place.

Looking forward to the new season.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ricky-S wrote:Great news Billy. We could use some good news around this place.

Looking forward to the new season.
OG on WB since 1993
NorCal Angler

Post by NorCal Angler »

Awesome job Billy! I'm already ALL in for the entire tour! Now I get the opportunity to win a boat? Very Cool! Looking forward to it. See you at Shasta!
Steve Adams | http://www.steveadamsfishing.com/
Living the lifestyle
eparra

Post by eparra »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

Good job bubba
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

Great job!!
Guy Williams
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
TXRIGGED

Post by TXRIGGED »

Great work Egan! I'm looking forward to this upcoming season. I still haven't installed that HDS7 yet. Merry Fishmas! (Bailey, I'm quotin' ya).
scott h

Post by scott h »

Hey Parra you are exempt from any prize boats...your fishing for a lump of coal buddy!!!! Lol merry xmas bro!
BUZZBAITS IN FEBRUARY!@#$%^&*(
WON BASSIN

Post by WON BASSIN »

Hoping everyone had a great Christmas weekend,

I would like to thank everyone who has sent me messages and who has left comments on our post. Won Bass is comprised of hard working "TEAM" members who collectively are responsible for our great sponsorship deals. I am proud to be part of the team, and look forward to this upcoming 2011 season. Wishing you all the best and safest of New Years!
Billy Egan
WON Bass Director
bille@wonews.com
949-366-0248