I'm Still Building Fishing Rods

Beach Steve Biechman

I'm Still Building Fishing Rods

Post by Beach Steve Biechman »

I haven't heard from you guys lately and I'm still building the best fishing rods for the price that you can buy. I have a bunch of blanks that will make excellent rods for under $200.00 and I have the time to build them!!!!

Beach Steve Biechman
Beach Steve Biechman
Marty

Re: I'm Still Building Fishing Rods

Post by Marty »

I have one of Steve Custom Fish Rods that Cooch turned me on to. I pick it up a few years ago and it is one good rod. Well It broke this last fall and I was a little up set.

I called Steve up and told him about it and was thinking he was going to tell me “that was my problem” – it was two years old. But that was not what he said! He asked me what type of rod and how it happened. Told me to send it to him with $50 and he will take care of it for me.

He not only replace it but updated it for me with split handled grips and a split reel seat.

I know I will be getting a few more from Steve.
Takedown

Post by Takedown »

Marty wrote:I have one of Steve Custom Fish Rods that Cooch turned me on to. I pick it up a few years ago and it is one good rod. Well It broke this last fall and I was a little up set.

I called Steve up and told him about it and was thinking he was going to tell me “that was my problem” – it was two years old. But that was not what he said! He asked me what type of rod and how it happened. Told me to send it to him with $50 and he will take care of it for me.

He not only replace it but updated it for me with split handled grips and a split reel seat.

I know I will be getting a few more from Steve.

Steve is a great guy, donates a lot of tackle to the fishing sport.
This guy can build you a quality rod.

If you a looking into getting a custom rod? Give Steve a call. He can fix you up quick.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

For what it is worth, I have four rods built by Beach.. They are my favorite rods, amongst some of the other name brand rods I have and use. two are baitcasters and two are spin/drop shot. You can not go wrong with his rods built to your wants and needs. Bill K :D
Fun fishing the country, each and every week.
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

+1000
Steve is a Great Rod Builder.If you are in the Market for a Custom Rod.You can not go wrong with Steve.
philip garcia

Post by philip garcia »

Steves rods are the best.You can usually get better materials for less than store bought rods and a better warranty too. All of the rods I use are steves custom rods now. If your thinking about it and want to see some of his work send me a pm and maybe I could show you if your in my area. I know that starting in May he gets pretty busy so get one while he has alot of time open.