AC Clear Lake Teams this weekend..

Terry G.

AC Clear Lake Teams this weekend..

Post by Terry G. »

The Holidays are over and the Packers reign victorious. Now it's time to get on the water.

The AC Clear Lake Teams will once again begin sign ups at 5a.m at Clear Lake Outdoors. We will launch out of Konocti at safe light and weigh in at Konocti starting at 3p.m.

We will once again be giving away a Dobyns Rod, Peregrine certificate, Konocti Hotel buy on get one free certificate. The gas draw $$ option will be available for those that choose to participate. If you are interested in sponsoring your product through our team events, the best way to contact me is via IM, PM, Email, Phone, or in Person

We have 5 team events left for this circuit. I have additional days set up this summer for those who want to fish and qualify for the TOC through choice points.

Hopefully, I will be able to confirm the summer night series by the end of the week. Which will be 6 events and best 5 for AOY.

Terry G.

Dave from Clear Lake Outdoors said the following: Fishing is getting better everyday . ABA on sunday took 24.03 to win. 13 limits out of 28 boats Water temps 47-50
Dave
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.