A PRESIDENT THAT DOES NOT CARE

For political discussions
Skeeterman

A PRESIDENT THAT DOES NOT CARE

Post by Skeeterman »

Odumma showing the world his true colors again when it come to crisis of the world like the quake in Japan.U.S.economy,Libya,Iran etc etc.But on Saturday 12 Mar.after learning about the quake Japan for the 62nd time as president he goes out golfing than on Monday he goes out fund raising and today Tuesday he goes to ESPN to pick his NCAA basketball teams for March Madness to air on Wensday.
How come this so called president of the U.S. is not staying home and doing his job instead of going out and playing like a little kid?Why?Because he really does not care about this country as you can see he has not done anything positive for the U.S.A. and I do not think he will.
This president is no differnt than qaddafi,qaddafi is destroying his country and ours is doing the same thing economy wise.Can anybody say or show what odumma has done that is good for our country? I really do not think so.
When is this guy going to balls up and do his job like he always says he going to do but goes the other way or maybe he should go out play to keep him out of white house so he will not screw this country up even more.
swank

Re: A PRESIDENT THAT DOES NOT CARE

Post by swank »

That's what happen when you have no competition, get ready for round two! You're in the minority.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Swanker the comedian of WesternBass :lol: :lol:.Get ready for round two?Are people going to be THAT STUPID to vote him back in?
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

He is a study in weakness but it is possible for him to get re-elected. Not likely but possible. You are only a minority in California, Illinois and New York. Even those states have voters bright enough to realize the guy is an empty suit. If the economy is rocking by next year he can win. If not then there is no hope for him nor the democrats in the senate. People always vote their pocket books.
Delaney

Post by Delaney »

I will probably get hammered for this. I distinctly remember when a president of the U.S. announced that he was taking a months vacation, but would be available to make decisions from his retreat. I also remember this was the first time in history this had happened. I know I would get hammered if I gave the month and year that this happened, so I won't.
There She Is!!!
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

I was almost as disappointed in GW as this lightweight but he did have some decent advice from his dad who was also a moderate IMO. I just see Obama as seeming to be afraid of taking any strong positions that could hurt him in a re-election bid. At least Junior was willing to stick his neck out when it was needed. I think our leadership is illigitimate and has not done what is best for our people in a long time. All of the one World economy really started with George Sr and was blown open by Clinton and to me we were played as fools.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

For those of you that have Yahoo news there is a segment titled Crisis Test For Odumma.I like to know what you guys think.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Delaney wrote:I will probably get hammered for this. I distinctly remember when a president of the U.S. announced that he was taking a months vacation, but would be available to make decisions from his retreat. I also remember this was the first time in history this had happened. I know I would get hammered if I gave the month and year that this happened, so I won't.
Curious, why even bring it up if you have no intention of finishing your point?
Delaney

Post by Delaney »

I just thought my post was appropriate considering the topic of the post. I mentioned twice that I didn't want to get hammered. What's to finish? I don't even begin to qualify to get in these political thingies, and I get extremely fed up with the incessant bashing.
There She Is!!!
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Delaney wrote:I just thought my post was appropriate considering the topic of the post. I mentioned twice that I didn't want to get hammered. What's to finish? I don't even begin to qualify to get in these political thingies, and I get extremely fed up with the incessant bashing.
If you are qualified to vote you are qualified to express your opinion whatever that may be. Finish, meaning details or sources, go ahead fire away. Opinions are just that, facts may need to be backed up with something.
swank

Post by swank »

i'll say it george bush took more vacation time than any president ever...
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

As you can see swanker odumma has not done anything for this country so you can say he is on vacation now because he is not doing his job.You have to do your job to get a vacation and he is not doing it.Maybe thats a good thing him not doing anything because we be screwed up even more.
swank

Post by swank »

funny i remember it differently he saved millions of jobs thru the economic stimulus and brought back the u.s. auto industry . increased gov't transparency, eliminated waste, expanded federal healthcare, made it possible to sue for wage discrimination, gave more than 4 million children insurance, added 2 million acres of wilderness, credit card reform, got rid of don't ask don't tell, stem cell research, reestablished our world standing, regulated the tobacco, need more this is off the top of my head.
Ringer

Post by Ringer »

I don't think most of those are accurate. His stimulus created very few private sector jobs that added to the economy. Most of it went to states that were in deep deficit which may have saved a bunch of government jobs which did nothing to help recovery. As for the HCB we now have 52 million people with no health insurance and it was 30 million when they passed it. Many small businesses have dumped health coverage and the big ones were going to but got waivers. I doubt even you can believe he has been very effective in changing our economic plight. Carry on.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Stimulas saved jobs I don't think so.
The economy has continued to deteriorate since President Obama took office. In response, President Obama campaigned for, and won enactment of, a massive $787 economic stimulus bill, primarily com­posed of new spending on traditional liberal priori­ties. The President has promised that this stimulus will "create or save" 3.5 million new jobs by the end of 2010.[1] The President recently reiterated that promise, claiming that the stimulus bill had already created or saved 150,000 new jobs and would create or save another 600,000 jobs by the end of the summer.
Eliminate waste. How when he insured 30 mil. people.Waste!
Stem cell research? Significantly increased taxpayers dollars to fund it.Waste!
Health care bill.With $ 105,000,000,000 stashed inside the bill.
Reestablished World Standings.Don't think so
Increased Transparency.Didn't he do the H.C. bill behind closed doors?
Brought back auto Ind.A little credit there sents Bush helped to.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Congress and its actions or inactions bears most of the responsibility for our economy, I actually give Obama a break here and blame past and present Congress for our financial mess. Foreign policy is a different story, the president is totally responsible for our foreign policy decisions. In this area it is imperative our president be clear, strong and resolute without wavering. Obama fails miserably, this article sums it up nicely.
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=42363
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

One of the comments I read from that story!
Obama's "improvements"

gays in the military
more endless wars
record deficits
higher taxes for the middle class
wikileaks leaker
another liberal female SOS
gm bailout
timmy g the treasury dept wall street shill
health "scare" reform
stimuluses
corporate and ghetto welfare