Alameda County Sheriff's Tournamnet

Deli

Alameda County Sheriff's Tournamnet

Post by Deli »

Alright the date is set and I am hoping the flyer will get posted in the tournamnet section of this forum soon.

The Sports Association Of the Alameda County Deputy Sheriff's announces their
7th Annual Bass Tournament. Saturday,October 22, 2011, out of Russo's Marina,
3995 Willow Rd, Bethal Island Ca, 94511 Tel # 925-684-0668. Gene Buchholz of the
Hook Line and Sinker will MC the event and conduct the blast off and the weigh
in. This year will be a 7 hour tournamnet. Entry fee is $120.00 plus a $10. Big fish option, BBQ provided by the legend of WAAZUU BBQ LA JAMES following the event, Plaques for 1st - 3rd place, and 50% of the proceeds goes back to the field and 50% goes to the Sports Assoc. All of the money the Sports Assoc makes goes back out to the communities for youth sports programs. Big raffle and lots of prizes. This is a team tournament and at least one person on the boat must be an active or retired police, firefighter, or works in the emergencey field or military. We had a good turn out last year, but I want it to be even bigger this year, so come out and support the Alameda County Deputy Sheriff's Sports Association.

SIGN UP EARLY it makes it easier for WAAZUU to determine how much food to cook. If you need a flyer you can email me. This is a fundraiser and it's not about the money so come out and have some fun for a great cause. If anyone can help with a sponsor or a donation please let me met know. For more info contact Deputy Delbridge at 925-784-0847 or email sdeli3@aol.com
Caudawg

Re: Alameda County Sheriff's Tournamnet

Post by Caudawg »

I posted in the tournament forum for you.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer