<<<LAST CHANCE>>> - IT'S ON!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!

Are you interested in having a Delta Nutcase Rally this summer?

Hell YES - count me in!
63%
Maybe.... maybe not
31%
Sorry, not interested in this
6%

Total votes: 52

macinckirk
Current LameNut

Re: How About Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta? POLL Added

Post by macinckirk »

ASD wrote:
ASD wrote:Ok here is the deal :wink: make it on 07/16 and I will "PAY" the launch FEE for the first 50 boater to sign up to fish the nutcase on the 16th but their is one catch :lol: :lol: "The Boater" must also be doing the "PRO TEEN" 8)

So free launch on Sat and Sun and spend some time with some old and new friends on sat :) and on sun take a kid out and make their day :D

Tunaman
The perc for "PRO TEEN" boaters is still on I will pay the launch fee for the first 50 boats :D :!: :!:
Nice It may cost just alillte more to get me n maybe a guest there LOL like a place to plug the wifey in
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
tunaman

Re: SIGN UP NOW - IT'S ON!!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Delta!!!

Post by tunaman »

Well, you know the light is always on here for you SON, and I think we can rustle up a plug to connect to. In fact, you can use the extension cord you left the last time if you wish! :lol:

Let me know if you are coming and we'll make the usual arrangements?

Roger
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Dad its been ALONG time since I seen that cord :shock: I'll make it for both so i'll be there on friday the 15th, I'll let u know in a few days if Beth will be with me
[img]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/Kirk-McIntyre-sig.gif[/img]
ASD

Post by ASD »

macinckirk wrote:Dad its been ALONG time since I seen that cord :shock: I'll make it for both so i'll be there on friday the 15th, I'll let u know in a few days if Beth will be with me
:D
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

macinckirk wrote:Dad its been ALONG time since I seen that cord :shock: I'll make it for both so i'll be there on friday the 15th, I'll let u know in a few days if Beth will be with me
Woot Woot!! Good to see ya on the move again Kirk!! :mrgreen:
~~~Gary "Obi-Hub" Collins
:mrgreen: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :mrgreen:
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

Obi-Hub wrote:
Woot Woot!! Good to see ya on the move again Kirk!! :mrgreen:
Brotha Obi I havnt STOPPED :shock: beening on the move lol God you don't even want to know or for me to start :wink: I just havn't been fishing much at all :oops: I think I got my state pass 3 months ago and have used it 2 times :oops: But were working on changing that very soon
Hope all is well with u n urs :) n hope to see u soon
Rich reeser

Post by Rich reeser »

Just signed up for my first rally. Kevin Ryan is coming along also. We will both be fishing the pro teen as boaters the next day. Not sure what we will bring, food or drinks, but will not show up empty handed.
Rich
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Hey Rog. Can you post some sort of attendee list? Wanna see who all the nutcases are going.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

Brian D. wrote:Hey Rog. Can you post some sort of attendee list? Wanna see who all the nutcases are going.
Don't do it... it is a conspiracy!! :lol: :mrgreen:
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Well, as usual the Nutcases are slow to act. We currently only have 13 signed up, out of the 32 who indicated they wanted to be in, and many familiar names are missing from the list so far! :evil:

C'mon folks - time is wasting, the date is fast approaching, and we really need to get a good grasp on how many are actually going to show. Please use the links at the top of the page to sign up for the Nutcase, as well as the Pro Teen if you possibly can?

Roger
Obi-Hub

Post by Obi-Hub »

tunaman wrote:Well, as usual the Nutcases are slow to act.
Isn't this the status quo?? Why hurry up and wait when you can wait and hurry up later?? :twisted: :twisted: :arrow: :mrgreen:
Nitro5150

Post by Nitro5150 »

good god gentleman. let go!!!!!! I already got my bite for the Pro teen. im good for 16 or 17 lbs. If Im gonna fish for weight on Sat on my back up water, then Damn it, lets go play on Sat. morning. Let's do it!!!!!!!!! I signed up as a boater to meet my WB friends. Am i missing sonething!!!! :roll:
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

looks like i'll be there by myself this trip, so all i'll need is a power cord to hook up the wifey..

Oh I may need to use some reels, rods and tackle dad
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

I'll be interested to hear why, but you know you have access to whatever you need. Glad you can make it up - wouldn't be the same without you!

Roger
macinckirk
Current LameNut

Post by macinckirk »

tunaman wrote:I'll be interested to hear why, but you know you have access to whatever you need. Glad you can make it up - wouldn't be the same without you!

Roger
I'm good on the reels n rods and etc.. just joking, because last week my house got robbed again :x and this time they got me Good!! 3 safes full of money, gold n etc they got me for almost everything as far as $$$ goes... But they did leave me all my other stuff... ie tv's, comptuers and etc. my house looks the same
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

:shock: NO WAY?!?!?! Gawd that SUCKS my brotha! Really sorry to hear that... time to take some countermeasures. Sure hope they get caught and you get at least some of your stuff back. Wow.

Roger
100%BASS

Does anyone know

Post by 100%BASS »

how many boaters vs non-boaters....thinking of signing up as non
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Great Bob - love to have you come out and join us!

At this point, we have 12 boaters and 11 non-boaters including a couple of tentatives, so it is pretty even. For the Nutcase, we can always double-up on non-boats if necessary... the fellowship is the primary purpose of the event.

If you are available, please sign up and join us for the fun and frivolity!

Roger
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Well, we've had a couple more Nutcases come out of the shadows to sign up - WHERE ARE THE REST?!?!?

C'mon guys and gals - SIGN UP!!! There are some email details that have been sent to the current list, so if you haven't signed up yet you're missing the details!

Roger
meagain

Post by meagain »

I'm in 100%... sounds like a good time :shock:
Lloyd Close
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Glad you're able to come out and play Lloyd! Haven't seen you all year, so it will be good to catch up.

Roger
Guy Kelley

Re: <<<LAST CHANCE>>> - IT'S ON!! Nut Case Rally, Summer Del

Post by Guy Kelley »

You guy and gals will just have to have fun with out me this time. Have to be somewhere else Sat :cry: .

Kid's :roll: !!!! What ya going to do but love em !! and give them all of the time they need. That s our job right !!!!! :wink:

but there will be other times on the river !!!

see ya in the funny papers :P :lol:
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
DeltaDan

Post by DeltaDan »

WoW !! ..Nice way to throw YOURSELF under the buss BrothA Guy !! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have family in Saturday on the wifes side - that have not been here in 4+ years ( THANK GOD ! ) for Luke's swim meet and then entertaining them/dinner and the like.

For the Pro-Teen .... I will be there @ 0430'ish @ Russo's - or before with BrothA Cooch @ his pad to help the Pro-Teen again for this AWESOME EVENT !
You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

[b]Team LL [/b] (2006 ~ And Beyond !! )
Dave4622

Post by Dave4622 »

Just confirmed the day off work so I signed up to be there for my frst one. Bringing some bottled water( no dehidration), chips, and a few adult beverages. :D
Dave
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Cool - glad to have you guys Dave! Lose one, gain one... all good! See you tonght or in the morning.

Roger
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

We're off... true to Nutcase form, several of us didn't get to sleep until 3:00 am, so this should be an interesting day. Good luck to all my fellow Nutcases - we'll post the results when it's all over!

Roger