INSPECTION'S

CN

INSPECTION'S

Post by CN »

I know it's been beat to death on here but without naming the Lake we show up at 6:30am and the only boat there. This guy comes over so I shut the truck off and get out. First thing is what body of water was the boat last on. I tell him this one about 2 months ago. He then asked me to open the hatch where all the batteries are so I did. You couldnt see water in there if the boat did have water in it.

I have the plug out but he never even looked at the back of the boat. So then I climbed into the boat and lifted up the livewell lid and he asked me if it was dry!!! Well of course I said sure it is. He never even looked into it.

How the hell is this going to solve anything.
mrobinett

Re: INSPECTION'S

Post by mrobinett »

Then why bring it up? It could just make it harder for everybody. Just say thank you and launch.
jimmy87

Post by jimmy87 »

mrobinett wrote:Then why bring it up? It could just make it harder for everybody. Just say thank you and launch.

X 100!

what do you want them to do? find a drop of water and send you home banned from the lake for weeks?

I still believe in freedom. maybe some here do not.
just shut up and fish
CN

Post by CN »

jimmy87 wrote:
mrobinett wrote:Then why bring it up? It could just make it harder for everybody. Just say thank you and launch.

X 100!

what do you want them to do? find a drop of water and send you home banned from the lake for weeks?

I still believe in freedom. maybe some here do not.
I have an American flag on a pole outside my house. I have an American flag in my front window. I was born in 1956 so I've seen this change to modern sociaty. Dont question my understanding of what this country has given me. Jimmy all I did was post what my day was and how stupid this whole thing is. I guess I'm not to well liked here...............boo hoo.
jimmy87

Post by jimmy87 »

Cn

I am more frustraded with the whole inspection mess.
I am just saying if we complain chances are they will close the water to boating.
Our recration is last on the list.

I to have spent hours cleaning and drying only to have a quick little inspection. I do understand where you are coming from.

no hard feelings.
just shut up and fish
Kelly Ripa

Post by Kelly Ripa »

CN

Same age as you.....It just doesn't feel like America anymore but more along the lines of the old Russia/German third reich doesn't it? Papers please :shock: ...........They quarantined a brand new boat From Stanton Marine that's never been in the water here at Casitas....Fog left moisture on the boat....30 days before he can get re inspected with another 10 days of quarantine after that IF he passes afterwards. Let's see almost 2 boat payments before he launches. I pretend I'm in a japaneese prisonor of war camp...I zip my lip and try to be inconspicuous...Frigg'n B.S. but it works when you watch even the highly vaunted ( by themselves ) staff do their half assed inspection. Your lucky.... here they get out the compressor and see if the can't get a drop outta ya somewhere...Try to enjoy your time out there and leave the jerks where they belong.......On the bank :wink:

Tight lines

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!
longshot

Post by longshot »

What you really should be upset about is the fact that you have not fished in two months
CN

Post by CN »

jimmy87 wrote:Cn

I am more frustraded with the whole inspection mess.
I am just saying if we complain chances are they will close the water to boating.
Our recration is last on the list.

I to have spent hours cleaning and drying only to have a quick little inspection. I do understand where you are coming from.

no hard feelings.
Not at all Sir.

Mike Nance