For political discussions
fish_food

Bachmann

Post by fish_food »

Discuss!

Rod Martin

Re: Bachmann

Post by Rod Martin »

Well I was not going to comment,But I decided to spill my guts and in the true Greggg way, tell you what I know

My freinds aunts sisters uncles maid was at that event. Before Bachmann ate the corndog, she heard her and her handlers talking about the pictures that would fly around afterward. Her handlers said that no one would make fun of something as simple as eating a corndog, but Bachmann knew what would happen. She knew the liberals would not be able to restrain their people from making a big deal out of a woman eating a corndog. So she bet her people $200 and a meal at Olive Gardens, that it would be in every Political Board and joke fourm in a matter of days
As we now know a Liberal Pervert Has shown up at most Boards wanting to Discuss this very picture and Bachmann has doubled her net worth by betting on the Libs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The story does not end there, R and E attacked Bachmann and ripped the corndog from her hands and were fighting over it as they ran away BUT not one liberal got the picture. Seems at that time they all claimed that their cameras were broken. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ( names were held to protect the libs)

So now every once in a while some liberal pervert still wants to try to post that picture and make fun of a woman for being an R :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Rod Martin wrote:So now every once in a while some liberal pervert still wants to try to post that picture and make fun of a woman for being an R
I think you're overthinking it. A public figure (of whatever political stripe) working a corndog is funny any way you look at it. :D

PS Do you really think it's perverted? Don't be so uptight! Relax and get yourself a corndog... :lol:
Marty

Post by Marty »

fish_food wrote:Don't be so uptight! Relax and get yourself a corndog... :lol:
I would rather get me some fish_food!
Thunnus Salmoides

Post by Thunnus Salmoides »

OMG! She's eating a corndog??? IN PUBLIC?!!! That's it! I can no longer support this woman for President! There was children present too, no doubt. Has she no shame? Plus, it was deep fried in animal fat and probably made with meat and meat by-products. I just hope for the sake of America, and humanity that we never, EVER, see a picture of Barney Frank 'working' a corndog. O-BA-MA. O-BA-MA. FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!
Morality- Right and wrong determined by God's laws.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

This is a serious discussion on frankfurters but there's no culinary subforum so the political forum will have to do:
Last edited by fish_food on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Thunnus Salmoides wrote: I just hope for the sake of America, and humanity that we never, EVER, see a picture of Barney Frank 'working' a corndog.
Bachmann's "hubby," on the other hand, would probably love to see such a picture... :D

Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

I bet Barney Frank wish he had corn dog and bet he can take it all the way down his throut just like the rest of them libs.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

If Bachmann wins the presidential election will her fruity husband assume the title of First Lady? He can call up Barney Frank for interior decorating tips and ask about the best spots to cruise for corndogs... :D
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

I understand the corn dog is funny and she has made some kinda boneheaded statements (elvis's birthday was also funny), but when you look at Biden for some perspective she has a long way to go before making the big leagues in gaffes.

My grandmother raised three kids of her own and over her lifetime like Bachmann she provided a home for over 20 foster children, raised three from babies, two of them until marriage. I saw firsthand the effort she put into this and sometimes the house was utter chaos but she never complained and all those kids loved her and my grandfather. Mrs. Bachmann no doubt shares this same love of children and the good lord has a special place for people like my grand parents and Mrs. Bachmann. You may not like her politics but if you can't see the good in a person like this you need to take a hard look at yourself.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Yep, Joe Biden has been sticking his foot in his mouth since the 80s. When it comes to gaffes, he's totally in the big leagues.

But for pure comic fodder it's hard to beat Bachmann and her swishy, closeted husband ("pray the gay away"). My personal favorite Bachmann gaffe was the time she honored Waterloo, Iowa as the birthplace of herself and serial killer John Wayne Gacy. :lol:
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

LOL That corn dog is a real Rod isn't it?

What I find funny is that Rod's relative went to hear Bachmann speak. LMAO

OH well, it is Iowa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyeY0hWU28I&sns=em
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Thats your best part Greggg

You need to read what was worte before you try to make fun of it

Now read it again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

My freinds aunts sisters uncles maid

and I know my spelling is bad us high school dropouts dont spell to good :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Thunnus Salmoides wrote:OMG! I just hope for the sake of America, and humanity that we never, EVER, see a picture of Barney Frank 'working' a corndog.
For the humanity of it all, I wouldn't wish that image on anyone, even Joe Biden.
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

You should see Barney Frank trying to get votes for bills he supports :shock:
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Rod Martin wrote:You should see Barney Frank trying to get votes for bills he supports :shock:
LOL Bend Over Barney?
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet, is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

LOL Bend Over Barney? I'M sure barney doesn't need K Y jelly on that corn dog. :oops:
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

"Calling First Lady Marcus Bachmann, you're wanted in my chambers"
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Michele Bachmann's latest: "don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians...we've had an earthquake, we've had a hurricane...are you going to start listening to me here..." So, apparently God hates the east coast.

I wonder who feeds this woman?
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

She mite be right!!GOD works in mysteries ways.
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

One of the oldest lines in the book, "god is trying to tell you something", everyone has used it from time to time. Most grown ups don't see underlying messages from harmless unimportant statements like this, those that do obviously have an agenda. Herman Cain said it well when they came after him, "America needs to learn how to take a joke", good advice.
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Grumpy wrote:One of the oldest lines in the book, "god is trying to tell you something", everyone has used it from time to time. Most grown ups don't see underlying messages from harmless unimportant statements like this, those that do obviously have an agenda. Herman Cain said it well when they came after him, "America needs to learn how to take a joke", good advice.
Very weak. I'm sure a politician knows better than to joke about the death of citizens. She meant every word like she would if she said it on the 700 club.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Remember this Greg,GOD has alot to do with everything.
swank

Post by swank »

Go Michele Go! i think she's the best brightest nominee the republican party has. And god directs her every move she should be a shoe-in!
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

If GOD directs Micheles every move and she makes president can imangene what this country would be like?AWSOME!!!!!! :D Im glad you want GOD to help her thats cool swanker.
Marty

Post by Marty »

The Republican’s primary process is at its early stage of the game. The voters of the Republican Party will choose its nominee to challenge Democrat President Barack Husain Obama in the 2012 presidential election and no matter who is chosen will beat Obama. There is no doubt about that, even the Democrats is thinking of running their own primary to challenge Obama because he is such a bad as a president.

My way of thinking, it should be a Governor or former Governor who will obtain the nomination. There will be some that will go up in the polls and other will fall out of favor with the voters. But come November 2012 there will be a new president and the America people will throw this piece of shlt out of office.

The godless Democrats will do their best to try and influence the process, not with ideas but with corndog and telling everyone what religion each candidate is. They will put down any candidate like they are so righteous in their beliefs and like they have no secrets of their own.
swank

Post by swank »

The organization of the Obama team is unprecedented and the mandate of the majority will lead Obama to finally do what progressives put him there in the first place. The ship has been righted and it time to do some real work next term-quoting idiot the dick Cheney get ready for you're heads to explode.
Thunnus Salmoides

Post by Thunnus Salmoides »

swank wrote:The organization of the Obama team is unprecedented and the mandate of the majority will lead Obama to finally do what progressives put him there in the first place. The ship has been righted and it time to do some real work next term-quoting idiot the dick Cheney get ready for you're heads to explode.
You're calling Dick Cheney an idiot, writing as pooly as you do????? That last sentence is incoherent.
Morality- Right and wrong determined by God's laws.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

You're calling Dick Cheney an idiot, writing as pooly as you do????? That last sentence is incoherent. :lol: :lol:

THATS SWANKER INSERT FOOT IN MOUTH!!!!
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Oil City, PA
Campaigning outside Pittsburgh today, GOP frontrunner Rick Perry attended a picnic at St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church in Oil City where he enjoyed a foot long corndog while touring the fabulous reproduction of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel.
Marty

Post by Marty »

Like I said - The godless Democrats will do their best to try and influence the process, not with ideas but with corndog and telling everyone what religion each candidate is.
fish_food

Post by fish_food »

Believe me, Dems don't need to "try." These comedic opportunities write themselves. The wishy-washy Dems have a enough crap to overcome without wasting their time on punditry...
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

LMAO Godless democrats. That's all he's got!
Greg_Cornish

Post by Greg_Cornish »

Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

LMAO Godless democrats. That's all he's got!YEP it's better than what you libs have.You guys were better off voting for Buc Wheat from the Alfalfa gang.