Supercross

Sports talk forum
McLovin

Supercross

Post by McLovin »

Any one else enjoying one of the best supercross seasons in years.
TritonBrent

Re: Supercross

Post by TritonBrent »

Watching it every weekend, been very entertaining! Love watching Stewart eat dirt, but damn he is good and rides hard and smooth, much like gman..lol

But hey here's a idea , while sitting on your can watching supercross, how bout getting a file out and sharpening your hooks!! May get more fish in the boat :arrow: :idea:
emmahudson88

Post by emmahudson88 »

TritonBrent wrote:Watching it every weekend, been very entertaining! Love watching Stewart eat dirt, but damn he is good and rides hard and smooth, much like gman..lol

But hey here's a idea , while sitting on your can watching supercross, how bout getting a file out and sharpening your hooks!! May get more fish in the boat :arrow: :idea:
Thanks you for the post.
TritonBrent

Post by TritonBrent »

emmahudson88 wrote:
TritonBrent wrote:Watching it every weekend, been very entertaining! Love watching Stewart eat dirt, but damn he is good and rides hard and smooth, much like gman..lol

Thanks you for the post.

My post was not intended for you. Mc Lovin is a good friend of mine. Just giving him a bad time. Glad you enjoyed the read though....
Velisi33

Post by Velisi33 »

I like to watch them. Each subsequent week passes in anticipation