Some great products here...RMC Boat Works

scottsweet

Some great products here...RMC Boat Works

Post by scottsweet »

All,

I went down to Anglers Marine today to deliver all the goodies to be installed on my new boat. One thing I found on Brent Ehrler's boat was a device to hold down the trolling motor while running. They also make a product to firmly hold your electronics in place on the console area.

I have since bought the trolling motor locking mechanism (Trol-Lok) :). It is very well made and you get what you pay for...it really locks the trolling motor in place.

You all might want to check them out...

http://rmcboatworks.com/
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com
fishinman

Re: Some great products here...RMC Boat Works

Post by fishinman »

Try to stop spearing waves and trim it down a bit in rough water so you won't have to worry about loosing so many trolling motors and meters race boy!
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

Thanks for the guidance Jeff. I guess since you don't fish the big water areas like Havasu, Clear Lake and Delta too often, you have forgotten reality :). Spearing waves is an element...but sometimes there is banging too :). Oh yea, Castaic and Piru doesn't have waves and you never pass 35 mph on that water so you wouldn't have these problems huh? :) LOL.

Jeff, don't worry, we understand how the rough water of Elizabeth gets your balance off :).
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com
fishinman

Post by fishinman »

I do but not often. I've have my own locking system and it's cheap. I'll show ya when I see ya hopefully at castaic in march
Ray Coleman

Post by Ray Coleman »

You are right, have been using Trol-Loc since last year and is holding up great. Haven't had to change the head on my Minn Kota since. Worth every penny and very easy to install.

Ray Coleman