Reel Repair?

jwick22

Reel Repair?

Post by jwick22 »

Need some 300 Curados Cleaned up...Preferably close to San Diego.....

Any suggestions....

Thanks

JOhn
Scott E.

Re: Reel Repair?

Post by Scott E. »

The guy at Anglers Choice has done a nice job on my Revo's. They're on Rosecrans, pretty close to Der Weinerschnitzel about a 1/2 mile from the landings. Luke owns the store and is cool.
LV Ba$$

Post by LV Ba$$ »

REEL EX!! Sent my reels off and had them back in three days total time including the time it took to ship them, then receive.

Let me say my old Chronarch 100MG and 50MG feel like day one!

Get em to Reel Ex buddy!
DanIsaac

Post by DanIsaac »

Thanks Dave,

Yep, $7 in shipping (USPS Priority Mail) and I'll turnaround in 3 days, and shipping back is included in pricing.

Dan

www.reel-ex.com
ReelEx, your source for quality, professional service on your Shimano, Lews, or Revo reels.

Guaranteed 96 hr turnaround on service.
650-454-4938 http://www.reel-ex.com
KrazyBasstard

Post by KrazyBasstard »

Dan at Reel ex will take care of you. You will have your reels back better than new in a couple of days.
jimmy87

Post by jimmy87 »

Dan the man at reelex is just that. I sent a few in just to see what all the talk is about. I have always cleaned my own in the past and thought I was good at it.
How wrong I was. My reels came back casting better than new. I will send out all the reels I own as funds allow.
Send your reels to reelex and you will be surprised at the differnce next time on the water. I sure was.
just shut up and fish
Burke

Post by Burke »

Dan at Reel-Ex is the way to go. I had Dan tune up around 10 of my reels and they never worked better. I even sent Dan a couple of reels that I took apart and forgot how to put them back together - the parts were in a box for over a year. He even replaced broken parts in many of my reels. Can't beat the turnaround time.