USAC WRL Delta Wine 3-11-12

LawDog

USAC WRL Delta Wine 3-11-12

Post by LawDog »

The WRL Delta Wine Region second stop of the year with be held this Sunday March 11th at Clear Lake. The tournament will be held out of Redbud Park. We will open check in on Sunday morning at 5:00am inside Clear Lake Bait and Tackle. Registration will continue until 6:30am. I plan to blast off some time around 7:00am. First flight weigh-in will be at 3:00pm.

***Daylight savings time starts on Sunday March 11th so dont forget to set your clocks forward***

I will hold pre-registration on Saturday March 10th at Clear Lake Bait and Tackle from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. At both check-in times you will be able to park in the Redbud parking lot and walk up to the store.

In order to avoid the $10 late fee you need to get your entry to me before Thursday or sign up at the pre-registration meeting. You can also register on-line from this website prior to Thursday and not pay the late fee.

As with all other WRL events the entry fee is $110 which includes a $10 big fish entry and $10 permit/insurance fee. There will also be a $10,$20 and $30 option. All in for just $170 or $180 day of registration. Check your membership and make sure if it is up to date. I will have an updated list so if your in doubt I can check it at the marina and update it then.

I'm looking forward to having a great 2012. Let's work together and make the Delta Wine region the best circuit in the west. I always have and open door policy. I will listen to any input to make this a better place to fish.

If you have any questions give me a call or send me an email.

Scott Povio
WRL Delta Wine Region Director
West Delta Pro-Team Director
408-603-9334
scott_povio@hotmail.com

Clear Lake Bait and Tackle
14699 Lakeshore Dr.
Clear Lake, Ca 95422
707-994-4399
www.clearlaketackle.com
B. Worm

Re: USAC WRL Delta Wine 3-11-12