Gossip Girl takes place in New York City

If it doesn't fit in any other forum, this is where it goes.
xierlwog

Gossip Girl takes place in New York City

Post by xierlwog »

Gossip Girl DVD takes place in New York City, which is what got this New Yorker into it in the first place. It's location attracted my friends, many of whom reside uptown like the characters. Family Guy DVDHowever, after a viewing of the pilot I saw a lot more than just some of my favorite Manhattan landmarks. With a cast of fresh faces and entertaining characters, the show has a lot to offer. Starting with Blake Lively, 24 Hours DVD she plays bad girl gone bad Serena.
I have watched the whole of this complete season and I loved every moment of it - the unraveling of the brilliant Chuck and his love with Blair is compelling - Weeds DVD Ed West wick is a amazing actor his true brilliance to capture very scene and demand with his powerful presence is what transports Gossip Girl from a mild and Luke warm tale of upper side rich spoilt teenagers to a highly quality show, Grey's Anatomy DVD which actually delves beneath the exterior the show has truly exhibited excellence in the casting of Ed West wick without him literally the show would hold neither value. Josh Swatchz achieves in this drama through the Genius of Ed Westwick I salute you!!!
Isabella8688

Re: Gossip Girl takes place in New York City

Post by Isabella8688 »

Such a very amazing link!
Thanks you for the post.