Don Lee passed away last night

fsh4bss

Don Lee passed away last night

Post by fsh4bss »

Don has been my good friend and mentor for many years. Things are just not going to be the same without his presence at our FLW tournaments. Don has been the face of Ranger and a gigantic part of Western Bass fishing, and beyond, for many, many years. His departure will leave a void in many of us. I don't know of anyone else who live a fuller or more adventurous life than Don. He extracted the heart from the watermelon and loved every minute of it. He leaves behind his wonderful wife, Peggy, his children and a host of friends who had the pleasure of knowing him.
Don, I will miss you my friend!
Gary Bradford | Western Tournament Operations | MLF | gary.bradford@majorleaguefishing.com
cell 909.730.1818 | 22396 Loch Lomond Drive, Canyon Lake, CA. 92587
Follow us: facebook | twitter | majorleaguefishing.com
John Barron

Re: Don Lee passed away last night

Post by John Barron »

Don was a good man. He has helped me several times in the past. He will be missed
Our condolences
John Barron
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
Ron C

Post by Ron C »

God Bless You, my friend. Words cannot express my gratitude to you for all that you have done for me. I will miss you dearly, my friend - "Done Deal."

Here are a few photos that I found of Don:
Don was, hands down, the best rep that Ranger Boats ever had - even by today's standards.

"Done Deal."

Ron Cervenka
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Gary,
Please extend my condolences to his family.
I'm sorry you all lost such a good friend.
Mark
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Ray L.

Post by Ray L. »

Don was one of the greats for the west coast. He helped make Ranger a west coast boat. He helped WON Bass become one of the greats. Many remember Don as one of the leaders in bringing B.A.S.S. out here many years ago. He helped F.L.W. become strong on the west coast. Don helped make west coast bass fishing the real deal. Don you will be missed by all but I hope you know how much you did for all the bass fisherman on the west coast. From me I just want to say thanks for everything.
Ray L.
Sponsors:
www.legendbassboats.com
www.waderods.com
www.allengmc.com
www.gambler-bang.com
orange county circuit breakers

Five alive is good for me
1socalbass

Post by 1socalbass »

American Bass would like to send our deepest condolences to Don Lee’s family. All of us at American Bass had the utmost respect for Don. Don was always a class act and he was a big factor in shaping our sport into what it is today! Our sport just took a huge loss from Don passing, but we will always be on his coat tail.

American Bass
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West www.americanbass.com, www.americanbass.mobi, Facebook.com/AmericanBass
Sponsors: RangerBoats,Mercury,Daiwa,Optimum Baits,Deps,IMA,Reins,AnglersMarine,Navionics,Lowrance,Ron Speed Jr Adventures
scottsweet

Post by scottsweet »

I only knew Don for the past few years. He always had a smile on his face and a reaching handshake to befriend everyone.

Rest in peace.
Scott Sweet

www.teamccmarine.com
www.rangerboats.com
www.humminbird.com
www.minnkotamotors.com
www.lews.com
www.phenixrods.com
www.odysseybattery.com
www.simmsfishing.com
www.peregrine250.com