1996 Skeeter 140 SL***SOLD***

Skeeter1

1996 Skeeter 140 SL***SOLD***

Post by Skeeter1 »

1996 Skeeter 140 SL Fish and Ski $4000.
17.5 ft. Located in Orangevale.
This is a great boat for a small family. You can fish in the morning and pick up the family for a day on the lake tubing and skiing in the afternoon. Plenty of storage for your gear and can hold 2 adults and a couple of kids no problem. Have the 2013 stickers. It’s ready to hit the lake.
Boat is in phenomenal condition. Interior vinyl is very good with only a couple little tears in the corners of a couple of the seats. Very minor. Carpet is excellent, hull and gel coat are near perfect. Very low hours on the Force 120. 1996 was the year Mercury bought Force and put a Merc. Lower unit and Quick Silver SS prop. Fires every time, and is a very reliable motor. Lots of power for this boat, and with the fish and ski hull design it jumps on plane very quick and tops out around 45-46 mph with 2 people. It’s not a Ski Nitique but it can pull me water skiing and I’m 215lbs. I've got lots of pics so pm or call if interested. (916) 988-8545
Features include:
• Front and rear livewells, and a large ice chest in the back deck.

• 2 pedestal seats and one bicycle style seat with adjustable pole.

• Motor guide 46lb thrust bow mount trolling motor with quick release mount, pulls the boat around well.

• Eagle fish finder on the dash and a Pinpoint on the bow. Older gray scale units but both work well and the pinpoint is a pretty good unit.

• Rod holders and culling buoys.

• Sony CD player with remote and 2- 6.5 Pioneer marine speakers.

• For skiing it’s got a ski pole and the front passenger seat swivels around so your passenger can watch the skier. I’ll throw in the rope and 3 older but good skis (Med size Jobe, smaller Conley, and a large O’Brien.)

• Teak cover for under hull storage for skis, anchor, ski pole etc. and 2 front storage compartments that double as seats.

• Ladder and walk through windshield.

• Padded cover so the wife can sunbathe on the rear deck

• Vinyl Bimini top with cover

• Boat cover, fire extinguisher, paddle, tool kit, first aid kit, anchor with rope and a spring line, extra plugs and I’ll throw in a couple of life jackets
Attachments
P1010888.JPG
P1010888.JPG (35.89 KiB) Viewed 1607 times