Open backseat friday

medfish

Open backseat friday

Post by medfish »

Going out Friday and have an open backseat. Haven't decided weather Clearlake or the delta if interested pm or call. Haven't been out for a couple of weeks. Also any info to help me catch a few is much appreciated Thanks. Mike. 530 570 1070
W.C

Re: Open backseat friday

Post by W.C »

Almost tempted in taking Friday off of work just to go fishing with you :D but since I will be going out Saturday and Monday, I just can't . But I wish you the best of luck :wink: :D
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Sir, are you joining us on Cinco de Mayo?
My money is on YOU!
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Randy Walker

Post by Randy Walker »

I don't know about Clear Lake.. other then the A rig... but lots of fish being caught at the Delta crankn, senko and chatter baits with some drop shottn tossed in... if you can find light stained or little cleaner water... that's were bites have been good for many guys...
black and blue jigs or dark senkos working in dirty water pretty well.. big fish all over the place...

good luck fishing... whatever you decide...

Randy
~ Thanks for the support ~
Walkers Brittanys
RBBASS
www.optimabatteries.com
www.outdoorproshops.com
www.lock-n-haul.com/
www.purefishing.com
Berkley Fishing
Abu Garcia
imalures.com
optimumbaits.com
The Rod Glove http://vrxfishing.com/
medfish

Post by medfish »

Thanks for the info. Think with the pro am at clear lake the delta will be the place. Seat still open. Michael I will be in Jamaica the first 2 weeks of may so will not be able to make the nutcase. Good luck to you and the rest of the nuts
bassin10

Post by bassin10 »

Hey medfish! My nane is nate.If you still have an open backseat this Friday give me a hollar! you can email me at ncouchman10@gmail.com