PLEASE !!! LETS HELP COOCH!!!!

Dom

PLEASE !!! LETS HELP COOCH!!!!

Post by Dom »

Cooch Has been a Moderator on this site for years he has been honest and fair so please lets help him out

Please send a donation to PAYPAL ACCOUNT flipbiguns@yahoo.com

Here is the story

A Long time friend of mine Cooch (thats his fishin name) This guy has done so much for the fishing community from running the the Pro-teen to helping and sharing info , He always has a smile on his face and is the first one to step up and help out. His DOCK has held alot of good times for so many. Andy Cuccia is just an all around good guy and needs our help .

He had h
is boat stolen from his dock, he lives and guides on the california Delta and his boat is his livelihood. He has ran into some hard times and had to let his insurance lapse just for a few days and then his boat get stolen ! They found his boat on a stolen trailer and they stripped it clean. We all know how exspensive these boats are .

So I have set up a donation effort to help out this great guy! SO PLEASE IF YOU CAN SPARE ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG PLEASE SEND Donations to PAYPAL ACCOUNT flipbiguns@yahoo.com !!! Even if you dont know Cooch you would be doing a great deed for a great guy this is as reall as it gets this is not a scam or a joke THIS IS FOR REAL. Myself and I know Cooch Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Tight lines Dom
Tight Lines Dom
Gator

Re: PLEASE !!! LETS HELP COOCH!!!!

Post by Gator »

Dom - Thank you for posting this - I have put it up on Facebook and on several sites I frequent - guys Cooch has done so much for all of us PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your hearts out and help a great man!
Linzycuccia

Post by Linzycuccia »

Hey Gentlemen!

Linzy here, Cooch's Youngest. I am in the process of registering for a Benefit Tournament for my father within the Second or third week in December. There will also be a fundraiser benefit the same weekend. All Proceeds from tournament and banquet will go to helping my dad fix or buy a new boat, buy new equipment(rods, reels, tackle, etc), upgrade security on his boat house, and to get the man up and running on the water before Spring hits of 2013.
There are a lot of things set in motion already, and all of your ideas are fantastic, and I would love to have all your input and support in putting this together. Please feel free to call me at 925-421-7459, and I would love to tell you everything that we have planned. Silent Auctions, raffle prizes, entertainment, catering etc will all be taken place.

Be excited to hear from everyone!!!

Thanks a Bunch

Linzy Cuccia
Dom

Post by Dom »

No Problem at all Gator, really suks what happen to Cooch. Linzy sent ya a PM on FB let me know

Thanks Dom
Tight Lines Dom
49R Dan

Post by 49R Dan »

Wow Dom, as my boys would say... this is "Hella Cool"..! :D
2010/11/12(by default) Conroy Oakley Pro-Teen Classic Chili Champ
49R Dan

Post by 49R Dan »

U too Linzy and all involved, funny how angels appear in your time of need..! 8)
out of bounds

Post by out of bounds »

1st off that really suck for this to happen to anybody. It really hurts when it some that goes way beyond to help others.Cooch has always l been the first to step up with the younger fishermen and much thanks for that. I would love to help..... I will have my shop donate all to time to put to the boat back together & fix whatever they broke of damaged. Whatever parts that he can not get covered i will give him at dead cost and pick up the cost on what I can. Best of luck and hope we can help John Bounds
kitjack

Post by kitjack »

What make and model was the big motor, trolling motor and electronics? Maybe someone will have some better ideas if they know what specifically will work and what will not.
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

kitjack wrote:What make and model was the big motor, trolling motor and electronics? Maybe someone will have some better ideas if they know what specifically will work and what will not.
Kit, The boat itself was a 2000 Stratos 201 Extreme, this hull was one of 6 that was first designed for Stratos by Stinson after Earl Benz left Stratos for Triton. It had a new 2 year old 225 Evenrude E-Tec with Johnson/OMC/Bombardier controls(Steering & HotFoot throttle) and Bob's jack plate. The trolling motor was an MG Tour 109 w/built in Pinpoint Puck. A Pinpoint 4270 up front, and a older model Lowrance indash graph/GPS uinit. My Biosonic unit was also taken.

In as much as I have my personal preferences, due to how they dismantled all of this from the boat, I'm certainly not locked into anything brand specific right now. I am so blessed and humbled by all of your efforts right now, thank you.
EvoFishingChris

Post by EvoFishingChris »

Cooch, I gave you a call yesterday. Give me a ring if you get a chance, I know you are super busy with everything going on right now so no rush. I am going to put together a care package with tungsten weights of all sizes and colors, and a bunch of the new skirted punch weights like I showed you at the Yamamoto event. Also I am going to build you up a custom rod, just let me know what your fav is, med hvy/fast, hvy/fast whatever you want bud. It will be a North Fork Composites stick, Gary Loomis new company. They are super light, you will love it...I'll personalize it for you too so nobody can ever take it and sell it.

Give me a ring when you can, or shoot me an email again. Just need your address so I can get some stuff together for ya and send it out.

Chris
www.EvolutionFishing.com
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

EvoFishingChris wrote:Cooch, I gave you a call yesterday. Give me a ring if you get a chance, I know you are super busy with everything going on right now so no rush. I am going to put together a care package with tungsten weights of all sizes and colors, and a bunch of the new skirted punch weights like I showed you at the Yamamoto event. Also I am going to build you up a custom rod, just let me know what your fav is, med hvy/fast, hvy/fast whatever you want bud. It will be a North Fork Composites stick, Gary Loomis new company. They are super light, you will love it...I'll personalize it for you too so nobody can ever take it and sell it.

Give me a ring when you can, or shoot me an email again. Just need your address so I can get some stuff together for ya and send it out.

Chris
http://www.EvolutionFishing.com
\good on ya Chris, way to step out and help a bro.
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Dom

Post by Dom »

Right On Chris!!!! You make me proud to be a bass angler, Come on guys it tis the season and no one deserves it more then the man himself COOCH!!!!!
Tight Lines Dom
49R Dan

Post by 49R Dan »

Where's the "Like" button?? :roll: