oniel forebay

frankc

oniel forebay

Post by frankc »

caught 3 keepers last week and none this week,just shakers on flukes and top water,i would post everyday but haveing problems logging on,is anybody else haveing problems,i tried to get in touch with westernbass and no help....and why is'nt there any other post,use to be a good source of information,but now i don't know.....can i get some response....thank you..........
CBoat

Re: oniel forebay

Post by CBoat »

Haven't been out to San Luis in a long time. Use to catch lots of fish there. Was out August and September this year for stripers in the Delta. Did real well out West this year. Better than last year ( for numbers ). I think folks aren't posting only because they aren't catching or they are catching and hence they aren't posting. There are so few fish out there, when you are on a bite some folks don't want to give it away. I have been out 3 times only this year due to my work schedule therefore I have no current info. Good luck...
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.