liberals wont put up gun free zone signs

For political discussions
blkdog812
Location: "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be

liberals wont put up gun free zone signs

Post by blkdog812 »

Project Veritas’ citizen journalists went door to door in New York, New Jersey and Washington D.C. to see which gun control advocates would be willing to declare their homes as “Gun Free Zones” by placing a yard sign on their lawn that said just that.
“It’s amazing to see members of our media equivocate and contradict their spoken and written words when faced with the dilemma to declare their own homes as Gun Free,” O’Keefe continued. “Surprisingly, we found that the homes of the very New York paper that was willing to put the lives and fortunes of gun owners at risk by publishing their names and addresses, were also the most heavily armed and protected. The hypocrisy of New York’s Journal News is beyond words.”
Several times the team members were told by armed security guards the property was private and they should leave.
They even took to Attorney General Eric Holder’s home to see if the nation’s top gun restrictions enforcer would be willing to put up a “Gun Free Zone” sign at his home and declare proudly that his home was gun free. That didn’t go over so well. According to O’Keefe, “FBI Police confronted our reporters within minutes of their knocking on the Attorney General’s home. Eric Holder is safe and sound under armed protection, unlike the nation’s children.”

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/01/watch ... z2I6TNMsJI
Never argue with an idiot; He'll beat you to death with stupidity.
I AM NOT SAYING THERE SHOULD BE CAPITAL PUNISHMENT FOR STUPIDITY,
BUT, WHY DON'T WE JUST TAKE THE SAFETY LABELS OFF OF EVERYTHING
AND LET THE PROBLEM SOLVE ITSELF?"
Marty

Re: liberals wont put up gun free zone signs

Post by Marty »

Now tell me again that I don’t need a Gun?
Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/polit ... .html?_r=0
Rod Martin

Re: liberals wont put up gun free zone signs

Post by Rod Martin »

TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM