2013 Fishing License

Brian D.

2013 Fishing License

Post by Brian D. »

Just picked one up at Wally World. Seems it went up again. $54 total for Resident License, Ocean Enhancement and CO River Stamp.
~~ I'm trying to think but nothing happens ~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8MhaihAw7I&feature=related
Bill Hutcheson

Re: 2013 Fishing License

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

Brian,

Just picked up my Idaho Resident fishing and hunting license this past weekend. $33.50 for everything.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.................
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

Bill Hutcheson wrote:Brian,

Just picked up my Idaho Resident fishing and hunting license this past weekend. $33.50 for everything.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.................
Doesn't make me wonder we pay too much for much less
jb
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
GKramer

Post by GKramer »

C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day. I know you spend more than that in chewing gum and French Fries. As for Idaho? We throw back fish every day that would be state records for those potato heads... :lol:
John Barron

Post by John Barron »

GKramer wrote:C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day. I know you spend more than that in chewing gum and French Fries. As for Idaho? We throw back fish every day that would be state records for those potato heads... :lol:
:shock:
Skeeter Boats
Cousins Fishing Tackle
Ardent Outdoors
Robo Worms
Revenge Baits
Tackle Warehouse
Trapper Tackle
Drifterz Elite Fishing Apparel
Peregrine 250 Boat Cleanung Products
dwise

Post by dwise »

I remember when my fishing license cost me $26.00 for a basic license, ocean stamp, and CO river stamp!

But, I also remember the cost of a postage stamp was 4 cents, and regular gasoline was .299 per gallon! Geeeshh...
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
Kwin

Post by Kwin »

"C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day. I know you spend more than that in chewing gum and French Fries. As for Idaho? We throw back fish every day that would be state records for those potato heads..."

+1
drew

Post by drew »

You need more of these :lol: after every sentence. There is no way your that ignorant.

GKramer wrote:C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day. I know you spend more than that in chewing gum and French Fries. As for Idaho? We throw back fish every day that would be state records for those potato heads... :lol:
Guy Williams

Post by Guy Williams »

I just take home about 100 bass from DVL to cover the cost. I'm up to 65 brown trout this year too. Lol
You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley
dwise

Post by dwise »

drew wrote:You need more of these :lol: after every sentence. There is no way your that ignorant.
Wow... :?
D. Wise
Castaic Bass Club
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Exactly!
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
SKTR 20i

Post by SKTR 20i »

I recently moved to Georgia and paid $9 total!!! And it runs 12 months from when you buy it. Next year I will be 65 so it will be FREE from then on.

John
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

GKramer wrote:C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day
Yet, people don't fish everyday...
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
DeltaBound

Post by DeltaBound »

John Barron wrote:
:shock:

Yeah but our State leaders keep borrowing (Stealing) money from the DFG funds to line there pockets :roll: .
Bill Hutcheson

Post by Bill Hutcheson »

George,

Everyone knows its not the size of the fish but how you fight it :D

You are right - no Clear lake or Delta bass up here - some very good smallmouth fishing though. I do however remember some tough U.S. Opens - the size of the fish did not diminish the magnatude of the victory or the amount of the payday. What we might lack in green fish is more than made up for with other forms of wildlife and opportunites to pursue them.

Besides, at least we can hunt mountain lions here without worrying about losing our job over it...... :D
Make it idiot proof and someone will invent a better idiot
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

Kwin wrote:"C'mon guys. That comes out to 15 cents a day. I know you spend more than that in chewing gum and French Fries. As for Idaho? We throw back fish every day that would be state records for those potato heads..."

+1
of course your happy kwin, were paying your salery !! do you think were getting our moneys worth for what we pay... i know down south, were getting screwed on our trout plants... but i see your lake's are doing fine... 45,000 lbs at dlv is pretty nice, since at castaic we has seen about 3700 lbs.. thanks dfg for doing such a great job with our money... :o
Brian Linehan

Post by Brian Linehan »

Guy Williams wrote:I just take home about 100 bass from DVL to cover the cost. I'm up to 65 brown trout this year too. Lol
Me too!
kane-o

Post by kane-o »

Brian Linehan wrote:
Guy Williams wrote:I just take home about 100 bass from DVL to cover the cost. I'm up to 65 brown trout this year too. Lol
Me too!
i see dvl is getting quite well stocked, even with big browns... here at castaic were getting 1/2 pound trout for our trout plants... last plant of 500 lbs ended up all along the dam from the wind, and this was our only plant in 1 month !! ... this is crazy... why is castaic getting shafted on the trout ? pyramid has been getting well stocked.. i hate this state and all the money grabbing agencys.. if i could sell our home i would get the hell out of here in a heartbeat.. good to know the dfg plays favorites with our lakes and our trout plants.. and they wont even tell you how much there planting ? i would think it should be PUBLIC RECORD... not this were not allowed to tell how much were planting !! kwin any answers ? or are you only concerned with perris and dvl ? i think i already know the answer !!
doug77

Post by doug77 »

For the past 30 years, the DFG response is "we are underfunded and under staffed"
Try calling the main office and ask about either a rockcod reg or a salmon reg-good luck getting a real answer-in fact you might get 3 DIFFERENT answers.But if you get ticketed you can bet that the fine is astronomical.You can also bet that the fine goes for PENSIONS not fisheries enhancement.
swfongdds

Post by swfongdds »

I am so glad I bought a lifetime sport fishing license over 12 years ago for around $400 with an additional $150 for lifetime stamps. With the annual fee increases, I am now fishing for free the rest of my life. I just checked and the price for the lifetime license has doubled since I purchased it. Now, I just need to spend more time on the water.